Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
By CADILA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
20 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aciloc 300 tablet contains Ranitidine as its active ingredient. It is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach. It is used in the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and gastroesophageal reflux disease. Aciloc 300 tablet should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor. This medicine can maybe be prescribed for a short or long duration depending on your condition.
Uses of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Aciloc 300 tablet is used for the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn and indigestion.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) a condition in which acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe causing heartburn and injury.
- For a condition called Zollinger-Ellison syndrome where the stomach produces too much acid due to the presence of a tumour.
Contraindications of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
If you are allergic to ranitidine or any of the ingredients of Aciloc 300 tablet.
Side effects of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Skin rash
- Muscle pain
- Rapid heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
Can I take Aciloc 300 tablet during pregnancy?
Aciloc 300 tablet can be used during pregnancy only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Aciloc 300 tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Ranitidine passes into human milk, hence you should not use Aciloc 300 tablet while breastfeeding. Consult with your doctor before breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Aciloc 300 tablet?
Aciloc 300 tablet does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Aciloc 300 tablet?
Alcohol increases acidity, heartburn. It is recommended to avoid excessive alcohol consumption with Aciloc 300 Tablet as it can worsen your underlying disease.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking painkillers and are suffering from stomach ulcers.
- You are an adult or an elderly person suffering from indigestion.
- You have problems with your kidney as dose adjustments may be needed.
- You have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
- You are an elderly person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes, there are chances of developing pneumonia.
- Severely ill or older people may experience mental health illnesses like hallucinations, confusion and depression.
Mode of Action of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
How Does It Work?
The stomach produces acid to digest food. When this acid is produced in excess, it can lead to acidity, heartburn and ulcers. Aciloc tablet works by blocking the secretion of gastric acid and thereby reduces the amount of acid present in the stomach. This helps in the relief of acid concerned indigestion and heartburn.
Directions for Use of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Aciloc 300 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should preferably be taken after meals.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Aciloc 300 tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.read less
- If you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and medicine to treat fits like Phenytoin, close monitoring is needed.
- Caution is needed if you are taking Phenytoin, Diazepam, Amitriptyline (to treat mental conditions), Theophylline (to treat respiratory problems), Ciclosporin (as an immunosuppressant), Ketoconazole (to treat fungal infection), Diltiazem, Propranolol, Fluorouracil (to treat high blood pressure) and Epirubicin.read less
Storage and disposal of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Store Aciloc tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Aciloc 300mg Strip Of 20 Tablets
There are no known symptoms of an overdose of Aciloc 300 tablet. However, you may experience vomiting if you have taken too much dose of this medicine. Seek medical help or call a doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is acid reflux?
A: There is a valve-like structure called the sphincter between the food pipe and stomach. This valve prevents the acid and the food in your stomach from coming back into the food pipe. When this valve is weak or damaged, acid starts entering the stomach causing heartburn, difficulty in swallowing and food regurgitation.
Q: Can my acidity problems be reduced if I change my lifestyle habits?
- Yes, these are the following points which can help you to reduce acidity problems -
- Try to lose excess weight and maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal.
- If you need to lie down after a meal, lay down in the left lateral position (like a foetus). Do not lay down straight.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen.
- Quit smoking and limit alcohol consumption.
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, high protein diet, etc..
Q: What is Aciloc 300 tablet used for?
A: It is used for relief from acidity, heartburn and helps in stomach or intestinal ulcers.
Q: How long should I take Aciloc 300 tablet?
A: Use it only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Prolonged use is not recommended.
Q: When should I take Aciloc 300 tablet?
A: Take it exactly as told by your treating doctor. It should preferably be taken after having your meal.
Last Updated on: 03 Dec 2020 | 05:02 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved