Himalaya Cystone Tablets - 60's
The Himalaya Cystone tablet is a proprietary natural health supplement that helps support the healthy functioning of the urinary tract. This natural health supplement contains diuretic, demulcent and antimicrobial properties that help in the treatment of conditions like urinary tract infections and also help to maintain the prolonged health of the urinary tract. Himalaya Cystone is a popular natural supplement that prevents the formation of crystals in the urinary tract. These properties of the medicine also help in the removal of kidney stones and to a great extent helps to prevent the recurrence of such stones.
- The diuretic herbs in this natural concoction help to break down kidney stones and flush them out and other gravel through the urine.
- This herbal supplement contains Pashanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata), Small Caltrops (Gokshura) and Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus Pedicellata), which are powerful natural ingredients needed to support a healthy urinary tract.
- The Pashanabheda in Himalaya Cystone helps to soothe the internal tissues of the urinary tract, thereby alleviating inflammation and pain during urination. This ingredient is also an effective antimicrobial with diuretic and demulcent properties.
- This health supplement also has Shilapushpa, which is famous for its antilithiatic properties and is used extensively in helping dissolve kidney stones as well as prevents the further recurrence of such stones.
- The Himalaya Cystone is also infused with small caltrops which offer a plethora of benefits related to the prevention and treatment of kidney and bladder stones.
- Pashanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata)
- Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus Pedicellata)
- Small Caltrops (Gokshura)
This natural health supplement can be used by adults of all ages who are suffering from issues related to the kidney and the urinary tract.
How to Use
- These tablets should only be taken upon the advice of a physician.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage of these tablets.
- Keep out of reach of children at all times.
- Store in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always read the label very carefully for probable side effects and directions of use before consuming these tablets.
- Ensure to always check whether the product is within its date of expiry.
Q1: Can I take these tablets to treat urinary stones?
Ans: These tablets are not directly related to curing urinary stones so much as kidney stones but the diuretic and lithotriptic properties of this medicine can in many cases help to break down such stones and dissolve them out of the body.
Q2: Can the elderly consume this medicine without side effects?
Ans: It is advisable to consult a doctor at all times before beginning a course of this medicine.
Q3: Can this medicine help dissolve gallbladder stones?
Ans: This product has not been proven in its efficacy in dealing with gallbladder stones.