Digene Acidity & Gas Relief Tablets 15s- Orange Flavour
The Digene tablet is an instant solution to acidity and gas issues like the bloated stomach and excessive belching. This effective chewable tablet works by neutralising the excess stomach acids that cause symptoms of acid reflux. The Digene tablet comes in a delicious orange flavour, making it one of the most favourite medicines to help relieve stomach discomfort. It can generally be consumed by people of all ages to help alleviate abdominal pain that may arise out of gas and acidity. The reason this antacid is so effective is that it contains Magnesium hydroxide that dissolves quickly inside the stomach and helps to effectively neutralise stomach acids at the earliest.
- The Digene tablet neutralises the gastric acids inside the stomach and helps to protect the inner lining of the stomach walls.
- These tablets have high Acid Neutralizing Capacity (ANC) and provide long-lasting relief from the several symptoms of gas and acidity.
- Moreover, this acidity inhibiting tablet is also compact and tiny, making it easy to carry around in your bag wherever you go.
- This antacid tablet contains a mix of Ammonium hydroxide and Magnesium chloride which effectively helps to combat acidity in the stomach.
- The Magnesium hydroxide acts fast to neutralise the stomach acids and provide instant relief while the ammonium hydroxide acts slower and prevents further buildup of excess stomach acids to provide long-lasting relief from gas and acidity.
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P: 25mg
- Simethicone I.P: 25mg
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Hydrate: 50mg
- Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel I.P: 300mg
- The Digene tablets are a handy solution during social gatherings when there is a probability of gas or acidity due to unregulated eating.
- These tablets are useful to have around at home as well to combat symptoms of gas and acidity like abdominal pain.
How to Use
- Adults can chew or suck on 2 to 4 tablets after a meal just before bedtime.
- Children should take these tablets on a doctor’s recommendation.
- If the Digene tablet fails to provide instant relief then do not take more of these tablets without the advice of a doctor.
- Store it in a cool and dry place that is away from sunlight and heat.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
Q1: What are the different flavours available for this antacid tablet?
Ans: The Digene tablet is available in orange, mixed fruit and mint flavours.
Q2: Can pregnant women consume this tablet?
Ans: It is advisable to consult a gynaecologist before taking this medicine.
Q3: What is an antacid?
Ans: Antacids are medicines that neutralise stomach acids to prevent the symptoms of gas and acidity like heartburn, abdominal pain, etc.
Q4: What are the ways to prevent acidity and gas?
Ans: To prevent the symptoms of gas and acidity you can avoid oily, spicy and salty foods and carbonated drinks in excess amounts.