Depura, 60000 Iu Vitamin D3 Oral Solution,helps Bones Healthy, Aids In Boosting Immunity, Sugarfree
About the Product
- DePURA by Sanofi is one of the leading Vitamin D supplements.
- It is a Vitamin D3 oral solution, which contains 60000 IU Cholecalciferol-a fat-soluble vitamin that helps reach Vitamin D sufficiency
- 100% people reach Vitamin D sufficiency when taking DePURA.
- People were able to reach 34% higher levels of Vitamin D compared to conventional Vitamin D forms .
- 5x more people reach Vitamin D3 sufficiency as compared to conventional forms .
- It is a sugar-free oral solution, therefore convenient for diabetics and heart patients.
- Dosage: Vitamin D3 60000 IU to be given once a week for a period of 8 weeks or as recommended by the physician
Staying indoors for longer periods might cause Vitamin D3 deficiency in your body and can make your bones weak
- Vitamin D3 plays a significant role in keeping bones strong
- It reduces muscle weakness and fatigue.
- It also strengthens the immune system which keeps you protected from infections.
Vitamin D help in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food and supplements
- To maintain healthy bones and teeth
- To correct and maintain levels of the vitamin in your body
Talk to your doctor before taking DEPURA 60K, if you:
- Are allergic to Cholecalciferol or any other ingredient of this medicine
- Have high levels of vitamin D in your blood (hypervitaminosis D)
- Have kidney stones or serious kidney problems
- Have high levels of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) and urine
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Tell your doctor if you are taking,
- Other medicines or supplements containing vitamin D
- Digoxin,a medicine used to treat heart ailments
- Phenytoin used for treating fits
- Medicines used for sleep disturbance (e.g. barbiturates)
- Paraffin oil, a medicine used to treat constipation
- Cholesterol lowering medicines (e.g. cholestyramine)
- Hydrocortisone, prednisolone medicine used to treat asthma
- Bendroflumethiazide,medicine used to treat high blood pressure
- Actinomycin,a medicine used to treat cancer
If you take more DEPURA 60K
- If you take more DEPURA 60K, you should contact your doctor immediately
If you forget to take DEPURA 60K
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue as usual
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking DEPURA 60K
- Consult your doctor before you stop taking this medication
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- Allergic reaction
- Too much calcium in your blood or urine marked by loss of appetite,stomach ache ,constipation,drowsiness or confusion
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use after expiry date
- Store at room temperature 15ºC to 25ºC