Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist - Strip Of 10 Tablets
Stomach and gut troubles attack us when we least expect them. Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist works by relieving stomach troubles like bloating, abdominal cramps and gastrointestinal spasms. The hyoscine component is an anticholinergic that works by relieving stomach discomfort, diarrhoea, indigestion and bladder troubles. Paracetamol works by reducing inflammation and calming the smooth muscles of the digestive and urinary tract. Buscogast is indeed a life-saver in such situations. However, pregnant or breastfeeding women, patients undergoing surgery or any medical therapy must consult their doctor before taking Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist.
- Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist relieves the stomach from a wide range of day-to-day troubles.
- It calms down cramps and stomach pain in a short time.
- It relieves gastric troubles and associated uneasiness.
- It works as an anti-inflammatory medicine too.
Hyoscine butyl bromide
The Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist is prescribed for acute spasms of the gastrointestinal tract, ureter or abdominal pain and stomach cramps.
How to Use
- Take one tablet of Buscogast stomach pain specialist with a sufficient amount of water.
- Do not break, dissolve or chew the tablet.
- Consume it regularly at the same time or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- In case of severe side effects like irregular heart rate or visual disturbances, stop the medicine and seek medical help immediately.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding mothers without the consultation of a doctor.
1. Can I use it for menstrual cramps?
Yes, Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist can be used for relieving menstrual cramps.
2. Can it be taken during pregnancy?
Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist is not recommended for pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
3. Can Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist treat any abdominal pain?
Buscogast Stomach Pain Specialist relieves day-to-day gastric and intestinal disorders, under medical supervision. If you are unsure of the cause of your pain, consult a doctor immediately and get tested.