Abzorb Anti Fungal Soap Wrap Of 100 G
Abzorb Antifungal Cleansing Bar is an anti-fungal medicine used to treat various skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch, tinea versicolor, seborrheic dermatitis, etc. which may appear on the feet, hands, groin or genital areas, face, chest or back caused by fungi.
- How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
The amount of time required for this medicine to show its action is not clinically established.
- How long do the effects of this medicine last?
The amount of time for which this medicine remains active in the body is not clinically established.
- Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
- Is this a habit forming medicine?
No habit-forming tendencies were reported.
- Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
- Can this medicine be taken while breast-feeding?
This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
How to Use:
As directed by the Physician