Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nurokind LC tablet is used to treat vitamin and nutritional deficiencies to manage chronic diseases. It contains a combination of Levocarnitine, Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12), and Folic acid (Vitamin B9). It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. The common side effects of Nurokind LC tablets are nausea, diarrhoea and stomach pain. Most of the side effects are temporary. However, if the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should immediately contact your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the ailments or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
Uses of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
Nurokind LC tablet is used in a patient who has vitamin and nutritional deficiencies in managing chronic diseases.
Contraindications of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
If you are allergic to Nurokind LC tablet or any other components of this medicine
Side effects of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Flatulence (gas)
- Altered (or bitter) taste
- Muscle weakness
- Skin rash, itching (rare)
Precautions and Warnings of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take Nurokind LC tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of Nurokind LC tablet in human pregnancy. Your doctor will prescribe you this medicine only if considered essential after assessing the benefits over the risks. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or plan to have a baby before starting this medicine.
Can I take Nurokind LC tablet while breastfeeding?
Nurokind LC tablet passes into human milk. Since the baby may be exposed to this medicine, you should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nurokind LC tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of Nurokind LC tablet on driving, but if you do not feel well or cannot be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Nurokind LC tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Nurokind LC tablet as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems
- You have Vitamin B12 or folate deficiency
- You have Leber’s disease, a hereditary eye disease
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, heart, liver or prostate problems or any other diseases, make sure to consult your doctor before starting Nurokind LC tablet.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation
- Nurokind LC tablet should be taken in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Nurokind LC tablet works by the combined efforts of its three different constituents
- Mecobalamin: It is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain.
- Levocarnitine: Levocarnitine acts as a transporter for nutrients and fatty acids to reach out to the cells. It removes toxins before they reach a toxic concentration.
- Folic acid: It is involved in certain reactions such as methylation and synthesis of neurotransmitters and can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy.
Directions for Use of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
Nurokind LC tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water, do not break, cut, or chew this tablet. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. You should not consume it more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Nurokind LC tablet along with tablets used to treat fits (phenobarbital phenytoin), and oral contraceptives can alter its effects
- Concomitant use of this tablet along with Chloramphenicol injection may reduce the effectiveness of Chloramphenicol
- Vitamin C, if taken along with this medicine, should be taken at least 2 hours after meals
- Other medicines such as Neomycin, Aminosalicylic Acid, Tetracycline (antibiotics), medicines used to treat stomach ulcers (Cimetidine, Omeprazole), Colchicine (used to treat gout), Warfarin (blood thinners) and potassium supplements should be used cautiously along with Nurokind LC tablets.Read less
Storage and disposal of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
Store Nurokind LC tablet in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture. Please keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
If you think you have taken too much of Nurokind LC tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of the Nurokind LC tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Nurokind LC tablet?
A: Nurokind LC tablet is used in treating vitamin and other nutritional deficiencies.
Q: How long to take Nurokind LC tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Nurokind LC tablet will depend on the cause of illness and response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
|You Save||₹29.23 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),L-carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin and nutritional deficiencies|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or cramps, diarrhoea|
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 10:36 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved