Nurokind Lc Strip Of 15 Tablets
Nurokind LC tablet is a health supplement. The use of this medicine is to treat vitamin and nutritional deficiencies associated with various conditions. It is a combination of levocarnitine, mecobala
in (vitamin B12) and folic acid (vitamin B9). Nurokind LC works by ensuring the optimal supply of nutrition and improving overall health. This tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before you start taking this supplement, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take. Also, inform him about the ailments or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine. Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The dose and duration for taking Nurokind LC tablet are decided by the doctor, after the diagnosis. Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
|You Save||₹31.39 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin and nutritional deficiencies|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or cramps, diarrhoea|
Uses of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Contraindications of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Side effects of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Stomach pain
- Flatulence (gas)
- Altered (or bitter) taste
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney related problems
- You have vitamin B12 or folate deficiency.
- You have Leber’s disease, a hereditary eye disease.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, heart, liver or prostate problems or any other diseases, make sure to consult your doctor before starting Nurokind LC tablet.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- Nurokind LC tablet should be taken in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Directions for Use of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Storage and disposal of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Dosage of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
- Nurokind LC tablet works by the combined action of its three different constituents
- Mecobalamin: It is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain.
- Levocarnitine: Levocarnitine acts as a transporter for nutrients and fatty acids to reach out to the cells. It removes toxins before they reach a toxic concentration.
- Folic acid: It is involved in certain reactions such as methylation and synthesis of neurotransmitters and can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy.
Interactions of NUROKIND LC STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Nurokind LC tablet along with tablets used to treat fits (phenobarbital phenytoin) and oral contraceptives can alter its effects.
- Concomitant use of this tablet along with chloramphenicol injection may reduce the effectiveness of chloramphenicol.
- Other medicines such as certain antiinfectives, anti-ulcer medicine, blood thinners and potassium supplements should be used cautiously along with Nurokind LC tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Nurokind LC tablet?
Q: How long to take Nurokind LC tablet?
Q: Can I take Nurokind LC for sciatic nerve pain?
Q: Can Nurokind LC be used for diabetes?
Q: Can I use Nurokind LC for gym muscle pain?
Q: How do you take Nurokind?
Q: When should I take Nurokind tablets?
Q: Does Nurokind cause sleepiness?
Q: Does Nurokind cause weight gain?
Q: Is Nurokind Lc safe for gout?
Q: Is Nurokind lc tab safe during pregnancy?
Q: Why Nurokind Lc is given in muscle pain?
Q: Is Nurokind LC good for health?
Q: Does Nurokind LC contains B12?
Other Products from this Brand
- Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind Gold Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind Od 1500 Mcg Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Nurokind D 3 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nurokind Next Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind G Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nurokind Fast Sugar Free Strip Of 1 Orally Disintegrating Strip
- Nurokind Z More Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nurokind Forte Z Strip Of 15 Tablets