Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
By PFIZER LTD
20 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Becosules capsule is a multivitamin supplement containing vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) and Vitamin C. All these 8 subtypes of vitamin B are also called as Vitamin B-complex. Each of these essential vitamins present in the body contributes to your overall body health and function. They play a vital role in being a building block of the body. Vitamin B-complex and Vitamin C have a direct impact on energy level, brain function, and cell metabolism.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B-complex: 8 vitamins play an important role in optimal metabolism. They are essential for the normal functioning of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These vitamins decrease the chances of anaemia (low haemoglobin level) and promote good cardiovascular (heart) health. It helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress. It also keeps your skin, hair, and nails healthy.read less
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption.read less
Uses of Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
- For the treatment of Vitamin B-complex deficiency and prevention of various forms of anaemia.
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation
- To boost immunity and improve the wound healing process
Precautions and Warnings of Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume nutritional supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
- Store this supplement at room temperature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume Becosules Capsule in excess?
A: Taking too much of Becosules Capsule is related to loss of control of the movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc
Q: Can I take Becosules Capsule during pregnancy?
A: should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. However, taking this medicine in a normal dose may not cause harm to the unborn baby.
Q: Can Becosules Capsule be taken every day?
A: You can take Becosules Capsule every day if you have low levels of Vitamin B and decreased red blood cells (anaemia). Your doctor might prescribe you this medicine for the desired duration based on your health condition.
- NIH. Pantothenic Acid. [ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6.[ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Riboflavin. [ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Biotin. [ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B12. [ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
- MedlinePlus. B vitamins. [ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Thiamine. [ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin C. [ Accessed on 24.Feb.2021 ] (online)
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹6.23 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Thiamine Moninitrate(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(100.0 Mcg),Calcium Pantothenate(50.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(150.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin B deficiency, anemia|
Last Updated on: 03 Mar 2021 | 11:21 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved