Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
By PFIZER LTD
20 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Becosules capsule is a multivitamin supplement. It contains thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) along with Vitamin C. All these 8 subtypes of vitamin B are also called as Vitamin B-complex. Each of these essential vitamins present in the body contributes to your overall body health and function. They play a vital role in being a building block of the body. Vitamin B-complex and Vitamin C have a direct impact on energy level, brain function, and cell metabolism....
|You Save||₹8.22 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Thiamine Moninitrate(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(100.0 Mcg),Calcium Pantothenate(50.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(150.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin B deficiency, anemia|
Check more medicines with composition as Thiamine Moninitrate(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(100.0 Mcg) + Calcium Pantothenate(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(150.0 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B-complex: 8 vitamins play an important role in optimal metabolism. They are essential for the normal functioning of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These vitamins decrease the chances of anaemia (low haemoglobin level) and promote good cardiovascular (heart) health. It helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, and protects cells from oxidative stress. It also keeps your skin, hair, and nails healthy....
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption....
Uses of Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
- For the treatment of Vitamin B-complex deficiency and prevention of various forms of anaemia.
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation
- To boost immunity and improve the wound healing process
Precautions and Warnings of Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition or you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
- Take Becosules capsule as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume nutritional supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Becosules Strip Of 20 Capsules
- Store Becosules capsule at room temperature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Becosules good for health?
A: Yes, Becosules capsule is a nutritional supplement containing a combination of vitamin B complex and vitamin C. They improve your overall health and also boosts your immunity. It is advised to take this supplement under medical supervision.
Q: What are the benefits of Becosules capsules for skin?
A: Becosules contains vitamin C which is very well known for making your skin healthier by protecting it from damage, promoting collagen formation and wound healing. Similarly, the Vitamin B complex promotes your skin in multiple ways. It protects your skin from acne and skin inflammation, improves skin elasticity and may reduce the ageing of the skin.
Q: Can I use Becosules capsules for hair fall?
A: Becosules capsule may not help you reduce your hair fall. But it contains essential vitamins that help improve your hair health and texture.
Q: What happens if I consume Becosules capsule in excess?
A: Taking too much of Becosules capsule is related to loss of control of the movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc
Q: Can I take Becosules capsule during pregnancy?
A: Becosules capsule should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. However, taking this medicine in a normal dose may not cause harm to the unborn baby.
Q: Can Becosules capsule be taken every day?
A: You can take Becosules capsule every day if you have low levels of Vitamin B and decreased red blood cells (anaemia). Your doctor might prescribe you this medicine for the desired duration based on your health condition.
Q: At what time Becosules should be taken?
A: Becosules should preferably be taken after meals or as advised by the doctor. But try to take it regularly, without skipping the dose to get maximum results.
Q: What is the composition of Becosules?
A: The composition of Becosules includes vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) and Vitamin C.
Q: Can I take 2 Becosules per day?
A: It is advised to take this medicine as advised by the doctor. Becosules must not be self-medicated by the patients themselves to avoid any complications.
Q: Which is better Zincovit or Becosules?
A: Both the medicines are multivitamins, thus found equally comparable to each other. However, patients must not self medicate themselves unless advised by the doctor.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pantothenic Acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Riboflavin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
- Topics H. B Vitamins: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamine [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin C [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 December 2021]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.