Dulcoflex 5mg Tablet, Constipation Laxative, Bowel Movement Regulator, 1 Strip-10 Tablet
Dulcoflex Tablets are effective and easy to use constipation tablets that work overnight to give you comfort and relief. After taking the Dulcoflex tablet, it draws water into the intestine that prevents hardening and results in softer stools for easy movement and passage. The active ingredient in the Dulcoflex is Bisacodyl, which is a stimulant laxative for constipation treatment.
- Dulcoflex is often used in medical situations, it is prescribed when a bowel movement is required for the diagnosis of illness.
- In the short term, it softens the stools and prevents hardening, helping to treat constipation effectively.
- By stimulating the intestinal walls, Dulcolfex Tablets cause contractions that allow for easier bowel movements.
- For various reasons, Dulcoflex is often prescribed before and after certain medical procedures as it works well to initiate stool passage.
Bisacodyl IP, Excipients, Colouring and Titanium Dioxide.
A tablet for predictable and gentle constipation relief.
How to Use
- To be taken under medical supervision.
- For adults, take 1-2 tablets a day with water or as directed by your doctor.
- For children between 4 and 10 years of age, only 1 tablet a day is recommended.
- Consume the tablet at night for proper bowel movement the next day.
- Swallow this tablet as a whole, do not chew.
- Avoid taking a Dulcoflex tablet with milk, antacids or juices.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Do not take this tablet for more than 5 days as it might lead to a dependence on the tablet for regular bowel movements.
- Give it to children only when it is prescribed by a child specialist.
- Inform your doctor of all your other medications before taking this tablet.
Q1: How many tablets should I take in a day?
Ans: Refer to your doctor for the best dosage. However, the manufacturer's recommendation is 1-2 tablets a day with water. For children, please check with a doctor in advance.
Q2: What are the side effects of this tablet?
Ans: Side effects may include abdominal pain, diarrhoea and stomach cramps. Contact your doctor immediately if these persist. In extreme cases, you might experience vomiting, dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. Please seek medical help if it persists.
Q3: How many tablets are in this strip?
Ans: This strip contains 10 Dulcoflex constipation tablets.
Q4: Can I take this with other laxatives?
Ans: No, taking Dulcoflex along with other laxatives may lead to serious medical issues. Only take one laxative at a time.