Acceclowoc P Tab
By WOCKHARDT LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Acceclowoc-P tablet contains a combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol as its active ingredients. It is a pain-relieving medicine used to reduce pain and inflammation in conditions such as rheumato
id arthritis, osteoarthritis and spondylitis. It is also used to provide relief from muscle pain, back pain, toothache or pain in the ear, throat and also abdominal pain. This medicine blocks the pain signal in the brain. Do not take Acceclowoc-P tablet for a longer duration or more than that prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers....
Uses of Acceclowoc P Tab
Acceclowoc-P tablet is used to provide relief from the pain & swelling of joints (osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis), spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis), ear, nose or throat, lower back pain, lo
wer abdominal pain, uterine cramps and pain related to periods (gynaecological pain) and toothache....
Contraindications of Acceclowoc P Tab
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any other ingredients of Acceclowoc-P tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have severe heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disorders.
- If you are pregnant especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Acceclowoc P Tab
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcers
- Black stools
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Acceclowoc P Tab
Can I take Acceclowoc-P tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Acceclowoc-P tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine especially during 3rd trimester of pregnancy can delay the delivery at the term or increase the risk of bleeding. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Acceclowoc-P tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Acceclowoc-P tablet if you are breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Acceclowoc-P tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Acceclowoc-P tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Acceclowoc-P tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Acceclowoc-P tablet as it may worsen your liver problems. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders. This medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disorder such as allergic skin conditions like systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Acceclowoc P Tab
How Does It Work?
Aceclofenac and paracetamol in Acceclowoc-P tablet act by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Acceclowoc P Tab
Acceclowoc-P tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it as recommended by your doctor to gain optimal benefits.
Interactions of Acceclowoc P Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines containing paracetamol, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines used to treat high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like diuretics can lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine.
- Some medicines can affect the way Acceclowoc-P tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....Read more
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin, coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (quinolone).
Storage and disposal of Acceclowoc P Tab
- Store Acceclowoc-P tablet in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it out of reach from the children and pets.
Dosage of Acceclowoc P Tab
- Taking Acceclowoc-P tablet in high doses may result in severe liver damage. Other symptoms of an overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits, difficulty in breathing & weight loss....Read more
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a
double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Acceclowoc-P tablet when my pain is relieved?
A: Yes, you can stop taking Acceclowoc-P tablet if your pain is relieved. However, do not stop taking this medicine if it is advised by your doctor for a long-term condition like arthritis. It is advised to inform your doctor, even if you are stopping the medicine.
Q: Is Acceclowoc-P tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, the Acceclowoc-P tablet is a painkiller. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from various pain and inflammation.
Q: Can Acceclowoc-P tablet be used for a headache?
A: Yes, the Acceclowoc-P tablet can be used to provide relief from a headache. However, do not self-medicate. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
|You Save||₹12.02 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion|
Last Updated on: 24 Jun 2021 | 11:16 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 15% off + up to Rs.1000 cashback
Buy 2 or more healthcare products & get an additional 10% off
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved