Acceclowoc P Tab
By WOCKHARDT LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Acceclowoc P Tablet contains a combination of Aceclofenac and Paracetamol. It is a pain-relieving medicine used to reduce pain and inflammation in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and spondylitis. It is also used to provide relief from muscle pain, back pain, toothache or pain in the ear, throat and also abdominal pain. This medicine blocks the pain signal in the brain. Do not take Acceclowoc P Tablet for a longer duration or more than that prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers. This medicine can cause stomach irritation, indigestion and a burning sensation in the stomach. Take this medicine with food to avoid an upset stomach. However, most side effects get resolved on their own. If it worsens, contact your doctor or visit a nearby hospital or clinic.
Uses of Acceclowoc P Tab
Treatment of pain & swelling of joints (osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis), spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis), ear, nose or throat, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, uterine cramps and pain related to periods (Gynecological pain) and toothache.
Contraindications of Acceclowoc P Tab
- If you are allergic to Aceclofenac, Paracetamol or any other ingredients of Acceclowoc P Tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have severe heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disorders.
- If you are pregnant especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Acceclowoc P Tab
- Nausea, vomiting (with or without blood)
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcers
- Black stools
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
- Excess sleepiness
- Elevated levels of liver enzymes & creatinine
Precautions and Warnings of Acceclowoc P Tab
Can I take Acceclowoc P Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Acceclowoc P Tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine in pregnancy can either cause birth defects in the unborn baby, delay the delivery at the term or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Acceclowoc P Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Acceclowoc P Tablet if you are breastfeeding as it may cause harm to the newborn baby. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Acceclowoc P Tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Acceclowoc P Tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Acceclowoc P Tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Acceclowoc P Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have SLE.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Acceclowoc P Tab
How Does It Work?
Aceclofenac and Paracetamol in Acceclowoc P Tablet acts by interfering with the production of a chemical substance called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Acceclowoc P Tab
Acceclowoc P Tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food. Take it as recommended by your doctor to gain optimal benefits.
Interactions of Acceclowoc P Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as Acceclowoc P Tablet contains aceclofenac & paracetamol, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination too.read less
- Other medicines containing paracetamol, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines used to treat high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like diuretic can lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine.
- Medicines used to treat heart failure (Cardiac glycosides).
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and it's side effects.
- Medicines used to treat a certain type of cancer like methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during an organ transplant like cyclosporine & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increase the risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin, coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (Quinolone).
- Medicines used to treat HIV infections like zidovudine.
- If you are taking medicines for treating diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeats, hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin.
- Medicines used to treat gout-like probenecid.
- Medicines used to treat tuberculosis (TB), rifampicin.
- Medicines used for pain relief like aspirin.
- Medicines used to treat mental problems like depression & the blues (St. John's Wort).
Storage and disposal of Acceclowoc P Tab
- Store Acceclowoc P Tablet in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it out of reach from the children and pets.
Dosage of Acceclowoc P Tab
- Taking Acceclowoc P Tablet in high doses may result in severe liver damage.
- Other symptoms headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits, difficulty in breathing & weight loss.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take before taking Acceclowoc P Tablet?
- Yes, you need to tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take this medicine for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Never take a dose more than that prescribed as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine, immediately stop taking medicine and inform your doctor.
Q: Can I stop taking Acceclowoc P Tablet when my pain is relieved?
A: Yes, you can stop taking Acceclowoc P Tablet, if your pain is relieved. However, do not stop taking this medicine if it is advised by your doctor for a long term condition like arthritis. It is advised to inform your doctor, even if you are stopping this medicine.
Q: Is Acceclowoc P Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Acceclowoc P Tablet is a painkiller. It is used to provide symptomatic relief from various pain and inflammation.
Q: Can Acceclowoc P Tablet be used for a headache?
A: Yes, Acceclowoc P Tablet can be used to provide relief from a headache.
|You Save||₹3 (5% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion|
Last Updated on: 25 Mar 2021 | 09:26 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved