Acceclowoc P Tablets
Acceclowoc P Tablets Description
Acceclowoc-P tablet contains a combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol as its active ingredients. It is a pain-relieving medicine used to reduce pain and inflammation in conditions such as rheumat
id arthritis, osteoarthritis and spondylitis. It is also used to provide relief from muscle pain, back pain, toothache or pain in the ear, throat and also abdominal pain. This medicine blocks the pain signal in the brain. Do not take Acceclowoc-P tablet for a longer duration or more than that prescribed as there is a risk of bleeding and ulcers.
|You Save||₹12.02 (20% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion|
Uses of Acceclowoc P Tablets
Contraindications of Acceclowoc P Tablets
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any other ingredients of Acceclowoc-P tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have severe heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disorders.
- If you are pregnant especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Acceclowoc P Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcers
- Black stools
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Acceclowoc P Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders. This medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disorder such as allergic skin conditions like systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Acceclowoc P Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Acceclowoc P Tablets
Interactions of Acceclowoc P Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines containing paracetamol, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines used to treat high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like diuretics can lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine.
- Some medicines can affect the way Acceclowoc-P tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders. ...
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin, coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (quinolone).
Storage and disposal of Acceclowoc P Tablets
- Store Acceclowoc-P tablet in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it out of reach from the children and pets.
Dosage of Acceclowoc P Tablets
- Taking Acceclowoc-P tablet in high doses may result in severe liver damage. Other symptoms of an overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits, difficulty in breathing & weight loss....
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.