Baidyanath Amritarishta - 450 Ml
Baidyanath Amritarishta uses a combination of 5-8% self-generated natural alcohol and natural herbal components to boost immunity. A composition of Guduchi, Dashmool, Jirak, Pittapapara, Chatwan, Trikatu and other natural herbs ensures your immunity against chronic illnesses. The combination of self-generated natural alcohol and natural herbs with water acts as a medium to deliver nutrition and immune-boosting effects throughout the body, protecting you from chronic illnesses and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Purifies blood.
- Provides relief from acute and chronic cough.
- Mild analgesic.
- Detoxifies body after strong fever.
- Boosts immunity.
- 5-8% self-generated natural alcohol
- Baidyanath Amritarishta is useful in treating chronic and bilious fever.
- It improves appetite.
- It helps in maintaining digestive disorders and hyperacidity.
- It is recommended for chronic and relapsing fevers.
- It is a widely used medicine in the treatment of malaria.
How to Use
- Ingest after meals by mixing 15-30 ml with equal amounts of water.
- Always consult a physician before using.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult a physician before using.
Q1. Can Baidyanath Amritarishta be used to get relief from chronic pain?
Ans: Baidyanath Amritarishta is used to treat chronic pain and fevers, making it an excellent product to help boost your immunity and prevent fatigue, body pains and chronic illnesses.
Q2. Can Baidyanath Amritarishta be used to treat digestive disorders?
Ans: Baidyanath Amritarishta has a composition of 5-8% self-generated natural alcohol and a mixture of natural herbs which boosts your immunity and helps in hyperacidity. Baidyanath Amritarishta is an excellent formula for regulating digestive disorders and helps in maintaining your overall health.
Q3. When should I take Baidyanath Amritarishta to help with my immunity?
Ans: Baidyanath Amritarishta should always be ingested after meals, by measuring 15-30 ml and mixing it with equal amounts of water. Always consult your physician before taking Baidyanath Amritarishta to help boost your health.
Q4. Does Baidyanath Amritarishta contain Guduchi?
Ans: Baidyanath Amritarishta is a mixture of 5-8% self-generated natural alcohol and a mixture of natural herbs. The natural herbs in the composition are Guduchi, Dashmool, Jirak, Pittapapara, Chatwan, Trikatu, Motha, Nagkeshar, Kutki, Indrayava, Atis and Jaggar, which provides an immune-boosting effect and regulating your health against chronic illnesses and helps maintain digestive disorders.