Supradyn Daily Multivitamin Tablets 15s
Supradyn Daily Multivitamin Tablets help in building a strong immune system, aiding proper blood circulation level in your body, and in controlling the greying of hair, anaemia, upset stomach and infections. It is also useful in case of diabetic neuropathy and heartburn and further helps to overcome Vitamin C & Zinc deficiency.
You can take this tablet as advised by your doctor to attain maximum benefit. These tablets are usually safe and do not cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation.
Supradyn Multivitamin Tablets are composed from several essential vitamins and minerals such as:
- Vitamin A I.P. (as Acetate) 5000IU
- Methylcobalamin I.P. 500mcg
- Cholecalciferol I.P. (Vitamin D3) 400IU
- D – Biotin USP 150mcg
- Ascorbic acid I.P. 75mg
- Nicotinamide I.P. (Vitamin B3) 50mg
- Tocopheryl Acetate I.P. 25mg
- Calcium D-Pantothenate I.P. 10mg
- Riboflavin I.P. (Vitamin B2) 5mg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate I.P.) 5mg
- Folic Acid I.P. 1.5mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride I.P.) 1.5mg
- Minerals: Magnesium Oxide Light I.P. 10mg
- Zinc sulphate I.P. 55mg
- Trace Elements: Copper Sulphate (as Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate BP) 2mg
- Chromium Picolinate USP-NF 250mcg
- Selenium ( as Sodium Selenite Pentahydrate BP) 70mcg
- Sodium Molybdate (as Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate BP) 25mcg,
- Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate BP 5mg, Amino acid
- L- Glutamic acid BP 50mg
- Multivitamins provide sufficient amounts of nutrients to the organs and tissues for proper functioning.
- It helps prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Health conditions such as anaemia can be improved
- Increases the effectiveness in certain treatments
- Helps during pregnancy by significantly lowering the risk of any complications.
- Strengthens the immune systems and promotes speedy recovery from illnesses
How to Use
It is recommended to take one Supradyn Daily Tablet a day, preferably after meals or as directed by the physician.
· Swallow the tablet with water. Take one tablet daily or as directed by a physician
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Keep out of children's reach
- Look out for the expiration date
- Pregnancy Warning: Doses such as those of Vitamin A contained in Supradyn should be avoided during early pregnancy unless correction of Vitamin A deficiency is required.
- Pregnant and Lactating women and individuals with any pre-existing condition should consult a doctor before taking the medicine.
- In case of symptoms of any illness, please consult a doctor.
1. Is it better to take vitamins in the morning or at night?
Multivitamins can be taken at any time but ideally in the morning, after breakfast. Speak to your doctor in case of any queries.
2. Is Supradyn safe?
These tablets are usually safe but should be taken as per the doctor's recommendation.
3. Can Supradyn Multivitamins make me energetic?
Every activity that we perform requires energy and nutrients are required to supplement and boost our energy levels. Supradyn Multivitamins can have a positive impact on your energy levels.
4. Can I take a Supradyn tablet twice a day?
Most multivitamins should be taken once or twice per day. However, consult your doctor to understand what is best for you.