Control D Thermometer
Control D thermometers are essential in every household. It helps you measure body temperature. Digital thermometers are fast, accurate and easy to use. It gives a temperature reading in a few seconds. It has a rigid tip, is water-resistant and also has a fever alarm. Digital infrared thermometer by Control D is also useful in measuring body or object temperature from a distance without touching.
- Gives clinically accurate measurements and is used by medical professionals.
- It is safe for oral or underarm readings.
- It gives a beeper alert to indicate the quick 60-second hold to check the temperature.
- The thermometer is designed for easy and comfortable use.
- The temperature can be measured in both Celsius and Fahrenheit mode.
- It is a one-button operation - auto on/off.
- The battery can be easily replaced when required.
- It gives you a rapid reading with an upgraded microchip.
- It helps you measure temperature at any time and anywhere.
- It shows results within 20 seconds.
- The device has a large LCD.
- Its 200 hours long battery life allows usage for a longer duration.
Control D thermometer is one of the best equipment in the field of healthcare. It is highly beneficial to measure body temperature and you can get accurate results instantly.
How to Use
Place the thermometer under the side of the tongue until the thermometer beeps.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Used under medical supervision.
- Avoid any physical damage.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
Q1. How to measure body temperature with a digital non-contact infrared thermometer?
Ans: Move the sliding switch upward to enter the body temperature mode. 2 seconds after pressing the on/off key the temperature measurement screen will be displayed. Align the device with the centre of your forehead or wrist. Press the temperature measurement key and when you hear a beep, it means the measurement is complete and results will appear on the screen.
Q2. How long do digital thermometers last?
Ans: In the case of home use, digital thermometers last 3 to 5 years. In a hospital, where it may be used 5 times per day, the battery may last for 1 to 1.5 years.
Q3. Does the Control D thermometer come with a battery?
Ans: Yes, the Control D thermometer comes with a pre-installed battery.