By DIVINE SAVIOR PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vertidin Tablet contains is a combination of cinnarizine and domperidone. It is used to treat vertigo. It prevents nausea, dizziness, headache, vomiting, and the sensation of fullness associated with vertigo. Take this medicine exactly as directed by the doctor. It should be swallowed with a glass of water before your meals. Before using Vertidin Tablet, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history including all the medicines you are currently taking. This medicine should not be used in children below 12 years....
|You Save||₹7.92 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Cinnarizine(20.0 Mg),Domperidone(15.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, headache|
Check more medicines with composition as Cinnarizine(20.0 Mg) + Domperidone(15.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Vertidin Tablet
Uses of Vertidin Tablet
Vertidin Tablet is used to prevent symptoms caused by vertigo or motion sickness like nausea, dizziness, headache, vomiting, and the sensation of fullness.
Contraindications of Vertidin Tablet
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine, domperidone, or any of the ingredients of Vertidin Tablet.
- If you have a history of bleeding or obstruction in the digestive tract.
- If you have black stools or notice blood in your stools.
- If you have a history of tumour in the pituitary gland.
- If you have problems with your liver or heart.
- If you are suffering from a birth defect known as phenylketonuria.
- If you have a condition that gives you a low level of potassium or magnesium, or a high level of potassium in your blood.
Side effects of Vertidin Tablet
Precautions and Warnings of Vertidin Tablet
Can I take Vertidin Tablet during pregnancy?
Vertidin Tablet should not be used in pregnancy as there is limited information about its effect in human pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Can I take Vertidin Tablet while breastfeeding?
Vertidin Tablet passes into breast milk, and it can affect the newborn baby. Your doctor may advise you to either discontinue the medicine or to discontinue breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vertidin Tablet?
Vertidin Tablet may make you dizzy and feel sleepy. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Vertidin Tablet?
Alcohol consumption, along with Vertidin Tablet, can cause sedation. Alcohol intake should be avoided during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have Parkinson's disease.
- You have a blood condition called porphyria.
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You have heart disease or AIDS.
- You are above 60 years.
- You weigh less than 35 kgs.
Mode of Action of Vertidin Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Vertidin Tablet works by the combined action of cinnarizine and domperidone.
- Cinnarizine acts as a labyrinthine sedative and prevents the constriction of blood vessels in the inner ear. This improves the blood flow and microcirculation within the inner ear.
- Domperidone acts as antiemetic and increases the contraction of the muscles of the GI tract.
Directions for Use of Vertidin Tablet
- This medicine should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It must be taken on an empty stomach.
Interactions of Vertidin Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vertidin Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with digoxin, aspirin, paracetamol, diazepam, and phenothiazine can alter the effects of this medicine.
- Medicines like atropine, ipratropium bromide, scopolamine, codeine, or morphine should be used with caution along with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Vertidin Tablet
- Store Vertidin Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Vertidin Tablet
Symptoms of overdose of Vertidin Tablet may include irritation, altered consciousness, sleepiness, and unusual muscle movements. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Vertidin Tablet if I feel better?
A: No, you should follow the prescribed dosage duration; otherwise, there are chances of recurrence of vertigo or dizziness.
Q: Can I drive my car while on treatment with Vertidin Tablet?
- Vertidin Tablet is known to cause side effects like dizziness, sleepiness, tiredness, visual abnormalities. Hence you should avoid driving if you experience any of these symptoms.
- If you feel dizzy, it is better to rest for some time and resume once you feel better.
Q: Can I take Vertidin Tablet when pregnant?
A: Vertidin Tablet should not be used in pregnant women as there is limited information about its effect on human pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Q: Does Vertidin Tablet make you sleepy?
A: Yes, sleepiness/drowsiness is one of the side effects that an individual may experience with Vertidin Tablet. If you experience any such effects after taking this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving, operating machinery, and performing any other tasks that require mental alertness.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- MIMS. Cinnarizine and Domperidone: Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | MIMS Malaysia [Internet]. Mims.com. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Drugsupdate.com. Cinnarizine and Domperidone. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Domperidone 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Cinnarizine 15 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.