Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Dolo 650 MG Description
Dolo 650 tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It also helps reduce fever. Dolo contains paracetamol as its active ingredient. This medicine is used for many conditions such as headache, backache, mig
aine, toothache, body pain etc. Pain is an unpleasant feeling caused by the formation of certain chemicals in the body in response to an injury, tissue damage or disease. Dolo 650 mg tablet works by blocking the formation of these chemicals responsible for fever and pain. This medicine usually provides symptomatic relief to the patient taking this medicine. The dose of the duration of this medicine varies among individuals depending on the severity and condition it is being used for. You should not take more than 4 tablets of the Dolo 650 in any 24 hours. Do not take it further if you feel that your pain and fever are relieved. This medicine is not meant for children under 12 years of age. Avoid taking Dolo 650 too often and for a prolonged duration without medical advice. Also, you should not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol or any ingredient of the Dolo 650 tablet.
Uses of Dolo 650 MG
- Body pain
- Musculoskeletal pain
Contraindications of Dolo 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any ingredient of the Dolo 650 tablet.
- If you are taking any other product containing paracetamol.
Side effects of Dolo 650 MG
- Skin rash
- Allergic reaction
Precautions and Warnings of Dolo 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney disease or problems, seek medical advice before taking Dolo 650 mg tablet.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol. Taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- Dolo 650 tablet is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
- You should maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose of the Dolo 650 and should not exceed it to more than 4 tablets a day.
Directions for Use of Dolo 650 MG
Storage and disposal of Dolo 650 MG
- Dolo 650 tablets should not be stored above 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dolo 650 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Dolo 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Dolo 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Seek medical advice before taking the Dolo 650 tablets if you are on blood thinners like warfarin.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Dolo 650 be used for a headache?
Q: Can I give the Dolo 650 tablet to a five years old child?
Q: Is Dolo 650 safe during pregnancy?
Q: Can I take the Dolo 650 for cold and fever?
Q: What is Dolo 650 tablet used for?
Q: Dolo 650 vs Crocin, what are the differences?
Q: Any general warning I should be aware of about paracetamol?
Q: Dolo 650 or paracetamol, which is better?
Q: Meftal forte vs Dolo 650, What's the difference?
Q: Can I use the Dolo 650 for body pain?
Q: Can the Dolo 650 be used for kids?
Q: Can we take the Dolo 650 after 4 hours?
Q: Does Dolo make you sleepy?
Q: How many days Dolo 650 can be taken?
Q: When should I not take Dolo 650?
Q: Is paracetamol 650 and Dolo same?
Q: Is Dolo good for fever?
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd [Internet]. Crocin.com. 2021 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 10 January 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 10 January 2022]
- Paracetamol for adults: painkiller to treat aches, pains and fever [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 10 January 2022]