Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
By MICRO LABS
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dolo 650 tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. Dolo 650 tablet is used to relieve pain and reduce fever. Dolo 650 tablet contains paracetamol as its active ingredient. Dolo 650 tablet works by blocking the formation of certain chemicals responsible for fever and pain. You should not take more than 4 tablets of the Dolo 650 in 24 hours. If you feel that your pain and fever are relieved, do not take it further. This medicine is not meant for children under 12 years of age. Avoid taking the Dolo 650 tablet too often and for prolonged duration without medical advice.
Uses of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Dolo 650 tablet is used to treat fever, pain and ache.
Contraindications of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any ingredient of the Dolo 650 tablet.
- If you are taking any other product containing paracetamol.
Side effects of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Chances of developing side effects with the Dolo 650 is rare if taken within the recommended doses. However, in rare cases, you may experience a skin rash, itching, blisters and allergic reaction.
Precautions and Warnings of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take the Dolo 650 tablet during pregnancy?
Dolo 650 can be used during pregnancy if the doctor recommends it. Yet, it should be used for a short duration in low doses and should not be used too frequently by pregnant women.
Can I take the Dolo 650 tablet while breastfeeding?
The components of the Dolo 650 tablet pass into the breastmilk in a very small amount and has negligible effects on the breastfed baby. Thus, you can take it while you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Dolo 650 tablet?
Dolo 650 tablet is not likely to affect your ability to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with the Dolo 650 tablet?
Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking a Dolo 650 tablet is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics (people who drink too often or can not abstain from drinking) and people with liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver or kidney disease or problems, seek medical advice before taking this medicine.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol. Taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- Dolo 650 tablet is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
- You should maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose of the Dolo 650 and should not exceed it to more than 4 tablets a day.
Mode of Action of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Dolo 650 tablet works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for the fever, swelling and sensation of pain. It also acts on the area of the brain, responsible for controlling body temperature.
Directions for Use of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Take the Dolo 650 tablet as a whole with a glass of water or as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Seek medical advice before taking the Dolo 650 tablets if you are on blood thinners like warfarin.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Dolo 650 tablets should not be stored above 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Dolo 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose of Dolo 650 includes nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and stomach ache. If you happen to take too much of the Dolo 650 tablet, reach out to your doctor or the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed a dose of the Dolo 650 tablet, then take it as soon as you remember. Keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between this dose and the next dose. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Dolo 650 be used for a headache?
A: Yes, Dolo 650 tablets can be used for headache. However, if you are feeling you get the headache too often and there is not much relief in the headache after taking this medicine, consult your doctor.
Q: Can I give the Dolo 650 tablet to a five years old child?
A: No, Dolo 650 is not meant for use in children below 12 years of age.
Q: Is Dolo 650 safe during pregnancy?
A: It can be taken during pregnancy under medical supervision. A pregnant woman should avoid taking the Dolo 650 too often and for prolonged durations.
Q: Can I take the Dolo 650 for cold and fever?
A: You can take Dolo 650 tablet for controlling fever, it may not have any action in reducing cold as cold usually happen due to a viral infection.
Q: What are the uses of the Dolo 650?
A: Dolo 650 mg is used to relieve fever and mild-to-moderate pain. It is also used to get relief from headache, toothache, migraine, period pain and other painful conditions.
Q: Dolo 650 vs Crocin, what are the differences?
A: Dolo 650 tablet contains paracetamol 650 mg and is generally used to treat fever and pain. Crocin tablet also contains paracetamol in different doses. Both medicines contain the same active ingredient, which is paracetamol.
Q: Any general warning I should be aware of about paracetamol?
- Be cautious if you are a patient with liver and/or kidney-related condition.
- Paracetamol should be used in low doses for the shortest duration possible.
- You should avoid taking it when the symptoms (pain and fever) disappear.
- You should not take it while taking any other medicine containing paracetamol.
Q: Dolo 650 or paracetamol, which is better?
A: Dolo 650 contains paracetamol as an active ingredient and its pain killer action is due to the presence of paracetamol in it.
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd [Internet]. Crocin.com. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Paracetamol for adults: painkiller to treat aches, pains and fever [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 14 Jul 2021 | 10:52 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved