Pamorelin La 11.25mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
Pamorelin La 11.25 MG Description
Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection contains Triptorelin as its active ingredient. It is used to treat prostate cancer. It is also used in treating early puberty (a condition in which your child's body be
gins to change into an adult too soon). This medicine will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. You should avoid self-injecting. Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection must not be used by pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Inform your doctor about your detailed medical history, before starting this medicine.
Uses of Pamorelin La 11.25 MG
- Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection is used for the treatment of prostate cancer.
- It is also used in the treatment of early puberty.
Contraindications of Pamorelin La 11.25 MG
- If you are allergic to Triptorelin or any other ingredients of Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother.
Side effects of Pamorelin La 11.25 MG
- Excessive sweating
- A sudden feeling of warmth
- Back pain
- Tingling or pricking sensation especially in the legs
- Reduced sex drive, impotence
- Injection site reactions
- Dizziness, blurred vision (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Pamorelin La 11.25 MG
- Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection must not be used during pregnancy as it may be harmful.
- When pregnancy is detected, this medicine should be discontinued immediately.
- Non-hormonal methods of birth control (such as a condom) should be used while on treatment.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be or are planning for a baby, you should consult your doctor before starting the Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection.
Other General Warnings
- You or any of the family members notice changes in your moods like depression.
- You have diabetes.
- You are suffering from any heart or blood vessel problems.
- You experience pain or any difficulty while passing urine or notice blood in your urine.
- You develop pain in your back, weakness, numbness or tingling sensation in your legs.
- You experience sudden headache, vomiting, problems with eyesight while on treatment (these may be signs of an enlarged pituitary gland). Inform your doctor immediately.
- You experience any discomfort while on treatment with Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection.
- You may experience injection site bruising if you are on blood thinners like warfarin, etc.
- Treatment with Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection for a longer duration may lead to bone loss or you may be at a higher risk of having bone fractures, especially if you consume alcohol regularly, are a smoker, have a family history of osteoporosis, do not have a very healthy diet or are taking steroids or medicines to treat fits....
Mode of Action of Pamorelin La 11.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pamorelin La 11.25 MG
- Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Pamorelin La 11.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection along with medicines used to treat heart problems (quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone and sotalol) or medicines like methadone (used to relieve pain), moxifloxacin (antibiotic), other medicines used to treat your mental health problems may alter the effects of this medicine, thus should be used with caution....
- Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection when used simultaneously with other medicines may increase the level of a hormone called prolactin, may affect the way this medicine works, thus should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Pamorelin La 11.25 MG
- Store Pamorelin LA 11.25mg injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.