Nimegesic 50mg Kid Tablets
Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG Description
Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains nimesulide as an active ingredient. Nimegesic Kid Dt is used to relieve pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthri
tis, osteoarthritis, post-operative pain, dental pain, pain associated with nose, ear and throat and to reduce fever. Nimesulide Tablet inhibits the formation of chemicals in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. Tab Nimegesic Kid Dt must be taken in the doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach. Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet is not advised to be used by children below 12 years of age. Inform the doctor about the medical condition and medical supplements, before using Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet.
|You Save||₹2.12 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain|
Uses of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
- It relieves pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- To relieve post-operative pain, the pain of trauma or injury and due to dental procedures.
- To reduce fever and relieve pain associated with ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
- If you are allergic to nimesulide or other ingredients of Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet.
- If you have a history or suffer from liver disease.
- If you have a history or suffer from severe kidney disease.
- If you have pumping disorders of the heart.
- If you have a history or suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If you have ulcers in the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), a history of bleeding the digestive tract and the stomach, history of recurrent ulcers in the stomach.
Side effects of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
- Stomach pain
- Rashes on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from digestive system related disorders like ulceration, sores or bleeding in the stomach, severe heart, kidney-related disorders.
- You experience allergic reactions, fast heartbeats, breathlessness, blood pressure fluctuation, increased sweating and swelling after taking the medicine.
- The medicine must be used cautiously in individuals with kidney, heart or liver-related conditions.
- The medicine is to be administered to elderly patients with caution, as the elderly are more prone to get side effects associated with liver, kidneys, heart and internal bleeding in the stomach.
- You must avoid using other pain-relieving medicine while on treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
- Take Nimegesic Kid Dt as advised by the doctor for the prescribed duration.
- Take the medicine at a fixed time every day for optimal results.
Interactions of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affects the way the Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet works or Nimegesic Kid Dt itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Taking blood-thinning medicines (warfarin), other pain-relieving medicines, water pills (furosemide), immunomodulatory medicines and oral antidiabetic medicines.
Storage and disposal of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
- Store it at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Nimegesic Kid Dt 50 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet be taken for stomach ache?
Q: Can I take Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet on an empty stomach?
Q: Does Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet cause weight gain?
Q: Can I give Nimegesic Kid Dt Tablet to my 5-year-old child for a toothache?
Q: Is Nimegesic Kid Dt an antibiotic?
- Nimesulide. CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide-Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC). [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]