Identi Cal K2 Tablet
Identi Cal K2 Tablet Description
Identi Cal K2 is a dietary supplement for bone health. It contains a combination of calcium carbonate, vitamin D and vitamin K2, as its active ingredients. It helps strengthen bones, improve and main
tain bone mineral density (BMD) and bone health. It aids in the treatment or prevention of certain conditions due to low levels of calcium and vitamin D such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets) and decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism), other bone disorders. This supplement is given to patients who do not get enough calcium or vitamin D from their diet. Identi Cal K2 Tablet should be taken as suggested by the doctor, preferably after having your meal.
|Contains||Vitamin K Homologue(0.0745 Mg) + Calcium(250.0 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(0.0025 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin and nutrional supplement|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Uses of Identi Cal K2 Tablet
- Identi Cal K2 is used to treat or prevent certain bone-related conditions such as osteoporosis, weak bones, hypoparathyroidism (decreased activity of the parathyroid gland) or musculoskeletal pain.
- Identi Cal K2 helps in restoring calcium and vitamin D deficiencies in women who are pregnant, nursing or postmenopausal.
- It is also used in bone recovery after fractures.
Precautions and Warnings of Identi Cal K2 Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to vitamin D, calcium, vitamin K or any other ingredients of Identi Cal K2 Tablet.
- You have a high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood, a high level of calcium in urine, kidney stones or are bedridden.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other medicines supplements or herbal remedies.
- You have any kind of medical condition such as kidney or liver disorder, high cholesterol level, immune disorder, heart or blood vessels related disease, etc.
- You are suffering from certain bowel diseases.
- You have a low level of bile, as it may lead to fat mal-absorption and impair the absorption of Vitamin K
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Identi Cal K2 Tablet
- Identi Cal K2 Tablet contains calcium, vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol /Cholecalciferol) and vitamin K.
- Calcium is one of the most abundant minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Calcium supplementation along with Vitamin D has been shown to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and osteomalacia....
- Vitamin D3 stimulates DNA to produce transport protein. These proteins bind to calcium and phosphorus and increase absorption via the small intestine. It also increases blood levels of calcium & phosphorus and promotes them in bones....
- Vitamin K- Vitamin K2 helps increase the amount of calcium deposited in bones and helps build bone density. Vitamin D and K2-7 work together to strengthen our bones and teeth and improve our heart health....
Directions for Use of Identi Cal K2 Tablet
- Take Identi Cal K2 Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Take it preferably after the evening meal.
- Do not consume more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Identi Cal K2 Tablet
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from heat and moisture.
- Keep Identi Cal K2 away from the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Identi Cal K2 Tablet?
Q: What is the dose of Identi Cal K2 Tablet?
Q: What is Identi Cal K2 Tablet used for?
Q: What are the side effects of Identi Cal K2 Tablet?
- Kalsob(Calcium, Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2) - PharmEvo [Internet]. PharmEvo - Our Dream, A Healthier Society. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- calcium-vitamin D3-vitamin K 500 mg-1,000 unit-40 mcg chewable tablet | Kaiser Permanente [Internet]. Healthy.kaiserpermanente.org. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]
- Integrace Health [Internet]. Integracehealth.com. 2022 [cited 25 May 2022]