Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
By ZUVENTUS HEALTH CARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Spasmoter Tablet is an anti-spasmodic medicine. It contains drotaverine, medicine that helps in pain relief due to spasms. It is used to relieve stomach and abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and menstrua
l pain. Spasmoter Tablet works by relaxing the smooth muscle. Therefore, it provides relief from spasm and pain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor....
Uses of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
Spasmoter Tablet is used to relieve stomach and abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and other painful conditions.
Contraindications of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to drotaverine or any of the ingredient of the Spasmoter Tablet
- If you have liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- If you are breastfeeding a baby.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in children below the age of 12.
Side effects of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
Rarely you may experience nausea, constipation, headache, dizziness, rash.
Precautions and Warnings of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
Can I take the Spasmoter Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of the Spasmoter Tablet in pregnancy. Thus, it should be used only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take the Spasmoter Tablet while breastfeeding?
Spasmoter Tablet is not recommended to be used by breastfeeding women. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Spasmoter Tablet?
Spasmoter Tablet is unlikely to affect your driving ability. However, if you experience dizziness after taking this medicine, be cautious while driving or avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with the Spasmoter Tablet?
There is limited information on the interaction of this medicine with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your liver, kidney and heart-related disease.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have a low blood pressure problem.
Mode of Action of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Spasmoter Tablet works by inhibiting the action of an enzyme phosphodiesterase, thus results in relaxation of smooth muscle and dilation of blood vessels. Thereby, providing relief from spasm and pain
Directions for Use of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor, as a whole with a sufficient quantity of water.
Interactions of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa may not work properly if taken along with this medicine and you may experience shakiness, disbalance and rigidity.
- Some medicines can affect the way the Spasmoter Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
- Store it below 30°C protected from light and moisture
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Spasmoter 80mg Tablet
You may experience weakness, malaise, dizziness, vomiting, headache, a drop in blood pressure and sleepiness if consumed in excess. Contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of the Spasmoter Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take
a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long should I take this medicine?
A: You should take this medicine for the treatment as prescribed by the doctor. However, if there is no improvement in pain, consult your doctor.
Q: Spasmoter Tablet can be use for tooth pain?
A: No, it is not meant to be used for tooth pain.
Q: Is Spasmoter Tablet good for period pain?
A: Yes, it is recommended for period pain. However, it should not be self-medicated. If you experience period pain very often, kindly consult your gynaecologist to find out the cause of period pain.
Q: Is Spasmoter Tablet is painkiller?
A: Yes, it is a pain killer, but effective only in specific types of pains. It is not to be taken for any pain and never without a doctor's prescription.
Last Updated on: 17 Jun 2021 | 08:24 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved