Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
By CIPLA LIMITED
120md Metered Dose Inhaler in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler contains a combination of Fluticasone and Salmeterol as it's active ingredients. Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler should be used as explained by your doctor for the treatment of breathing difficulty in conditions like asthma and other chest conditions where there is difficulty in breathing due to narrowing of airways due to long term inflammation of airways and lining of lungs (COPD).
Uses of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler is used in patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) to relieve symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, breathing difficulty, chest tightness.
Contraindications of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
- If you are allergic to fluticasone, salmeterol or any of the other ingredients of Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler.
- If you have an allergy to milk (lactose intolerance).
Side effects of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
- Yellowish white coatings or patches on tongue, mouth or throat (thrush)
- Hoarseness of voice
- Infections of sinus, respiratory infections
- Muscle cramps
- Increased heart rate
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
Can I use Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler during pregnancy?
You should not use this medicine during pregnancy unless and until it has been prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler while breastfeeding?
You must avoid the use of Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler if you breastfeed your baby. Use this medicine only when clearly prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have used Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler?
Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler does not influence your ability to drive. You can drive if you feel comfortable.
Can I consume alcohol with Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are diabetic.
- You have a thyroid disorder.
- You are suffering from fungal, bacterial or viral infection.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure or heart disease.
- You have low levels of potassium in the blood.
- You are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
- You are taking any other steroid medicine orally or injectable.
- You notice worsening of symptoms after using this inhaler.
Mode of Action of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
How Does It Work?
Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler contains a steroid medicine fluticasone which reduces the swelling and irritation of airways while salmeterol helps in the widening of the air passage. Together both these medicines make breathing easy and offer relief in the symptoms of shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, wheezing, etc. in patients of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Directions for Use of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
- Learn the proper technique of using Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler from your doctor or pharmacist, if possible use it in front of them for the first time so that they may check.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Rinse your mouth with water after each use, but do not swallow the water, this will help to prevent infection in the mouth and throat.
Interactions of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of some blood pressure-lowering medicines (propranolol, atenolol, water pills) along with Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler should be done with caution.
- Medicines to treat fungal and bacterial infections (ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin) and antiviral medicines (ritonavir, cobicistat-containing products) may worsen the side effects if given along with Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler.Read less
- If steroid tablets or injections are going on, use of Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler should be done judiciously as it may add up to side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all ongoing medicines and herbal supplements before you start this treatment.
Storage and disposal of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Seroflo 250mcg Bottle Of 120md Synchrobreath Inhaler
If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately as you may face some serious complications.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler addictive?
A: Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler is not at all addictive. It is a very effective and useful medicine for people suffering from breathing difficulties due to asthma and COPD.
Q: Does Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler contain steroids?
A: Yes, Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler contains a steroid medicine which is very effective in improving the symptoms of breathing difficulties due to asthma. Inhaled steroids have comparatively lesser side effects than steroid tablets or injections.
Q: What precautions should I take while using Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler?
- Make sure you always keep Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler with you.
- Get a new inhaler well in advance.
- Make sure you are using it in the correct way.
- If you observe any worsening of symptoms or side effects, inform your doctor about it.
- Rinse your mouth, after 15 minutes of using the inhaler every time.
- Maintain good oral hygiene.
Q: Can I stop using Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler when my symptoms are relieved?
A: No, do not stop using Seroflo 250 Synchrobreathe Inhaler on your own. If you stop using this medicine on your own the symptoms may come back and may create complications. always use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor and for the time it has prescribed.
Other Products from this Brand
- Seroflo 125 Ecopack Bottle Of 200 Md Inhaler
- Seroflo 250 Mcg Rotacaps 30 S
- Seroflo 250 Mcg Inhaler 120 Md
- Seroflo 500 Mcg Bottle Of 60 Metered Dose Inhaler Ciphaler
- Seroflo 100 Mcg Rotacaps
- Seroflo 125 Mcg Bottle Of 120 Md Inhaler
- Seroflo Cfc Free 25 250 Mcg Packet Of 120 Md Metered Dose Inhaler
- Seroflo 500 Mcg Rotacaps
- Seroflo 250 Mcg Bottle Of 60 Md Ciphaler
Last Updated on: 25 Mar 2021 | 11:43 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved