Moxikind Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Moxikind-CV 625 tablet is an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of various bacterial infections. This tablet treats lung, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue
and tooth infections. Moxikind CV contains a combination of two medicines, amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. This medicine works by the combined action of its two components. Amoxicillin kills the bacteria which are responsible for infections. Clavulanic acid helps maintain an optimal level of amoxicillin by inactivating the enzymes that break the amoxicillin. You should take Moxikind CV 625 tablet as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. It is advised to take this tablet with meals to avoid stomach upset. You should always complete the course of treatment with this medicine. Incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure and increase the risk of re-infection. This medicine should not be used during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. It should not be used to treat acne. Please inform your doctor if you are allergic to any antibiotic medication also if you are on any medication or have an existing medical condition before starting the treatment with this medicine.
|You Save||₹25.66 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(500.0 Mg) + Clavulanic Acid(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Vomiting, diarrhoea, nausea, infection of skin & nails, rashes|
Uses of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Contraindications of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of the Moxikind-CV 625 tablet.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If you have experienced liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
Side effects of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Infection of skin & nails
- Skin rashes & irritation
Precautions and Warnings of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have liver problems.
- You have a kidney problem as you may experience fits.
- You have difficulty in passing urine.
- You are an elderly patient (above 65 years old).
- You experience redness of the skin followed by eruptions.
- You ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- You experience fatigue, fever, rash and swollen glands.
- You have diarrhoea and stomach pain even after stopping treatment with the Moxikind-CV 625 tablet.
Directions for Use of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Moxikind-CV 625 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken after meals to avoid stomach problems.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store the medicine at or below 25°C in the original package to protect it from catching moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Complete the course on Moxikind-CV 625 tablet given by your doctor. Do not miss any doses and take your medicine on time.
- Moxikind-CV 625 tablet is an antibiotic and reserved for specific infections only, do not self-medicate with this medicine. Take proper medical advice before taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor about all other medicines you take and your medical history, if any.
- Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting and indigestion can be seen as side effects of this medicine. Inform your doctor if the side effects do not resolve over time.
- Moxikind-CV 625 tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor and for the duration it has been prescribed.
Dosage of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Excess of the Moxikind-CV 625 tablet may result in serious kidney damage and fits.
- Symptoms of an overdose include stomach disturbances, vomiting, diarrhoea, drowsiness and fluid retention.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
Interactions of MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Moxikind Cv 625mg tablet works or the Moxikind Cv 625mg tablet itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- There is an increased risk of bleeding when taken with medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin and acenocoumarol and it is advised to regularly monitor the blood tests like PT-INR.
- Increased side effects when taken with methotrexate which is used in the treatment of cancer.
- Medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol or probenecid and medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like mycophenolate mofetil should be used cautiously with Moxikind-CV 625 Tablet....
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation or supplements to avoid any interaction.
Interactions with food items
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Moxikind-CV 625 tablet cause diarrhoea?
Q: Can I take Moxikind CV 625 for haemorrhoids?
Q: Can Moxikind CV 625 be used for fever?
Q: Can I take the Moxikind-CV 625 tablet if I am allergic to penicillin?
Q: Is the Moxikind-CV 625 tablet safe for use?
Q: How many times should Moxikind-CV 625 tablet be taken in a day?
Q: How long does it take for Moxikind-CV 625 tablet to show its effects?
Q: Can I take Moxikind-CV 625 for tooth pain?
Q: Can I take Moxikind-CV 625 for cold?
Q: When should I take Moxikind-CV 625, before or after food?
Q: Is Moxikind CV 625 effective for the coronavirus?
Q: What is the dose of the Moxikind CV 625 for adults?
Q: When should I take Moxikind CV 625?
Q: Is Moxikind used for throat infections?
Q: Is Moxikind a painkiller?
Q: What is the function of Moxikind CV?
Q: Can I take Moxikind CV when planning a pregnancy?
Q: Are Advent 625 vs Moxikind CV the same?
Q: Is Moxikind CV 625 an antibiotic?
Q: Are Bactoclav and Moxikind CV same?
Q: Does Moxikind CV 625 stop coughing?
Q: Is Moxikind CV 625 helpful for skin diseases?
Q: Is Moxikind CV a steroid?
Other Products from this Brand
- MOXIKIND CV 375MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND CV BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- MOXIKIND CV FORTE BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- MOXIKIND CV KID STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND 500MG CAPSULE
- MOXIKIND CV BOTTLE OF 10ML ORAL DROPS
- MOXIKIND CV 1GM STRIP OF 6 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND 250MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND 125MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS