Lnbloc 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lnbloc 10 MG Description
Clinidipine belongs to a class of medicines called antihypertensives.
Check more medicines with composition as Cilnidipine(10.0 Mg)
6 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Lnbloc 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Cilnep 10mg TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.0017.68% CHEAPER₹ 6.80/Tablet
- Cilnipine 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.19₹ 103.0116.83% CHEAPER₹ 6.87/Tablet
- Lndip 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fusion Health Care10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.00₹ 59.5027.97% CHEAPER₹ 5.95/Tablet
- Cilsam 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jagsam Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.00₹ 74.809.44% CHEAPER₹ 7.48/Tablet
- Cilday 10mg TabletBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.00₹ 39.9551.57% CHEAPER₹ 4.00/Tablet
- C Udp 10mg TabletBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 28.50₹ 24.2270.7% CHEAPER₹ 2.42/Tablet
Uses of Lnbloc 10 MG
It is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Contraindications of Lnbloc 10 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have unstable chest pain
- If you recently had a heart attack
- If you experience low blood pressure
- If you have a condition where the valve between left ventricle and aorta is narrow (Aortic stenosis)
Side effects of Lnbloc 10 MG
- Swelling on legs
- Lack of energy
- Muscular pain
- Increased frequency of urination
- Irregular heartbeat
- Hot flushes (warmth feeling over face, neck and chest)
Precautions and Warnings of Lnbloc 10 MG
Can I take Lnbloc 10mg Tab 10'S during pregnancy?
The effect of this medicine on the fetus is not known, consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy.
Can I take Lnbloc 10mg Tab 10'S while breastfeeding?
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, as no information is available on the use of this medicine in breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lnbloc 10mg Tab 10'S?
No information is available on the ability to drive or use machines. However, if you observe or experience any side effects, it is advised not to drive or operate any machines. Contact your doctor for further information.
Can I consume alcohol with Lnbloc 10mg Tab 10'S?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have low blood pressure (hypotension)
- You had heart failure
- You feel chest pain after taking this medicine
- You feel dizziness while getting up
Mode of Action of Lnbloc 10 MG
How Does It Work?
It acts by relaxing the blood vessels and improves the blood flow, hence reduces stress on the heart and lowers blood pressure.
Directions for Use of Lnbloc 10 MG
- Swallow this medicine as a whole with a glass of water
- Take this medicine every day at the same time
Interactions of Lnbloc 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat tuberculosis (Rifampicin)
- Medicines used to treat schizophrenia (antipsychotic)
- Medicines used to treat fits (epilepsy), like Phenytoin, Carbamazepine
- Medicines used to treat heart conditions (Quinidine)
- Medicines used to treat some cancers (Aldesleukin)
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin
- Any other medicines used to treat hypertension (antihypertensive)
Storage and disposal of Lnbloc 10 MG
- It should be stored in a tightly-closed container to protect it from light and heat
- Keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Lnbloc 10 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before taking this medicine?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver or kidney disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
Q: Can I stop the medication of Clinidipine if I feel better?
A: No, you should not stop taking this medicine all of a sudden on your own, as this may cause chest pain or heart problems. If you are not able to tolerate this medicine, contact your doctor and explain the same. Your doctor will gradually decrease the dose and stop this medicine and shift you to another medication if he or she perceives it appropriate.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed