Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Akair Lc Tablet contains a combination of montelukast and levocetirizine as its active ingredients. It is used for providing relief from allergic rhinitis such as a runny & stuffy nose, blockage in a
irways, sneezing, itching, watery eyes and other allergic symptoms. Akair Lc Tablet blocks the release of chemical substances, histamine and leukotrienes responsible for allergic symptoms. Take tab Akair Lc with or without food.
- Lm True Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.00₹ 104.7329.97% CHEAPER₹ 10.47/Tablet
- Limonte TabletBy Kaizen Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 123.2017.59% CHEAPER₹ 12.32/Tablet
- Levozet M TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 56.0062.54% CHEAPER₹ 5.6/Tablet
- Lisani M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cnx Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.00₹ 109.6526.62% CHEAPER₹ 10.97/Tablet
- Levokast TabletBy Ttk Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 175.78₹ 149.410.07% CHEAPER₹ 14.94/Tablet
- Criz M TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 173.00₹ 147.051.61% CHEAPER₹ 14.71/Tablet
Uses of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine, cetirizine or montelukast or any other ingredients of Akair Lc Tablet.
- If you have kidney problems or undergoing dialysis.
- If you are unable to digest lactose and glucose (galactose intolerance).
Side effects of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are taking medicines for allergies (corticosteroids) like Prednisone and Prednisolone.
- You are already taking painkillers like aspirin as it can increase the risk of asthma.
- You experience a rash or difficulty in breathing.
- You are suffering from a psychiatric illness.
- You are suffering from a genetic disorder called phenylketonuria.
- You are not able to empty the bladder completely.
- This medicine can cause anxiety, aggression, lack of sleep and suicidal thoughts. In case you experience any of these, immediately inform your doctor.
- Akair Lc Tablet is not meant for relief from acute asthma. Use your inhaler for asthma relief in an acute attack.
Mode of Action of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast blocks certain natural substances called leukotrienes which may cause allergies. It acts by reducing the swelling, relaxes airways and helps to make breathing easier.
- Levocetirizine blocks histamine a natural substance, which is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
Directions for Use of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Akair Lc Tablet works, or tab Akair Lc itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store this medicine below 30°C.
- Try to protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Akair Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- An overdose of Akair Lc Tablet may cause drowsiness, aggression, restlessness, thirst and headache.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit your nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Akair Lc Tablet during an asthma attack?
Q: Can I take Akair Lc Tablet in pregnancy?
Q: Can I stop taking Akair Lc Tablet if symptoms of allergy go away?
Q: When should I take the Akair Lc?
- MONTAIR LC & MONTAIR LC KID DT / Syrup [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
- MnTL Tablet [Internet]. Centaurpharma.com. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
- Montelukast 10 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]
- Levocetirizine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 28 April 2022]