Trson P Tablet
Trson P Tablet Description
Trson P Tablet is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It acts by changing the way the brain and nerves respond to pain. Trson P Tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. The duration
and dose of taking Trson P Tablet may vary depending on the patient’s condition and age. It has a habit-forming potential and may cause psychological and physical dependence (inability to function without medicine) and hence should not be stopped suddenly without consulting your doctor. Side effects of Trson P Tablet include headache, heartburn, stomach pain, dry mouth and difficulty falling or staying asleep. It is advised to consult your doctor before starting treatment with Trson P Tablet and get complete information on its potential side effects and benefits. The medication may interact negatively (maybe harmful) with certain foods such as alcohol, St.John’s Wort (herbal medicine for depression) and foods containing tryptophan (milk, cheese, oats, chicken, tuna fish and nuts). Trson P Tablet may also interact negatively and produce life-threatening side effects when taken with certain medications such as those used to treat anxiety, depression, migraine, sleeplessness and allergy. Therefore it is suggested to talk to your doctor about all medications you are taking or planning to take.
|You Save||₹4.59 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Moderate to severe pain|
|Side effects||Feeling sick, sleepiness, increased sweating, dry mouth, dizziness, mood changes|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Trson P Tablet
- It is used to manage moderate-to-severe pain.
Contraindications of Trson P Tablet
Side effects of Trson P Tablet
- Most of the side effects are minor and will disappear once the body adjusts to the medicine. However, immediately consult your doctor if the symptoms persist or become worse.
- Common side effects:
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Drowsiness (increased sleep)
- Stomach pain
- Feeling too much tired
Precautions and Warnings of Trson P Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or planning to be pregnant.
- You have been taking any medications before starting the Trson P Tablet.
- You are taking any painkillers or medicines that contain similar active ingredients like that in Trson P Tablet (paracetamol and tramadol)
- You are suffering from liver disease, kidney disease, or breathing problems.
- You had any head injury.
- You have epilepsy or any fit episodes or may have experienced fits in the past.
- You are taking Trson P Tablet and planning to undergo any surgery or dental surgery.
Mode of Action of Trson P Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trson P Tablet
- Trson P Tablet must be taken as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Trson P Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- Make sure to swallow the Trson P Tablet as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Trson P Tablet must be taken at the same time as per prescription to ensure better efficacy and benefits.
- Do not change the dose or frequency of taking Trson P Tablet without consulting your doctor.
- Do not stop taking Trson P Tablet on your own and should continue taking it as long as your doctor
Interactions of Trson P Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Seek medical advice before taking Trson P Tablet if you are taking:
- Medicines for the treatment of fits or epilepsy (phenytoin, carbamazepine)
- Medicines to relieve pain (pentazocine, morphine)
- Sleep inducing medicines such as temazepam and triazolam
- Medicine to treat cough (codeine)
- Medicine to relax the muscles (Baclofen)
- Medicines for high blood pressure treatment (diltiazem)
- Medicine to help stop smoking (bupropion)
- Medicines to decrease the risk of bleeding (warfarin)
- Medicines used for the treatment of nausea and vomiting (metoclopramide, domperidone)
- Antibiotics (erythromycin)
- Medicines to treat fungal infections (ketoconazole)
- Any other medicines for the treatment of depression (buprenorphine)
Interactions with food items
- Trson P Tablet may interact adversely with:
- St. John’s Wort (herbal medicine for depression)
- Tryptophan containing dietary supplements (milk, cheese, oats, chicken, tuna fish and nuts)
Storage and disposal of Trson P Tablet
Dosage of Trson P Tablet
- Symptoms of an overdose of Trson P Tablet can be fatal and include slowed heartbeat, difficulty in breathing, extreme sleepiness, unable to wake up, weakness in muscles and pupil constriction (decreased size of the black circle in the middle of the eye)...
- If you happen to take too much of the Trson P Tablet, reach out to your doctor or the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
Dr. Varsha Parihar
MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Trson P Tablet suddenly?
Q: Can I give Trson P Tablet to children?
- No. Trson P Tablet should not be given to children of 12 years of age or below as the safety and efficacy of Trson P Tablet in children have not been studied and lacks required data.