Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets Description
Toroxx Mt 50mg Tab is used to relieve pain & reduce inflammation (swelling, redness) in conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis. It also helps relieve menstrual (period) pain. It contains rofec
xib as its main component. It belongs to a class of medicines called Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Uses of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
- Toroxx Mt 50mg Tab is used in relieving pain & reducing inflammation (swelling, redness) in conditions like arthritis, osteoarthritis.
- This medicine is also used in relieving menstrual pain.
Contraindications of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to rofecoxib or any other ingredients of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tab .
- If you have experienced asthma or any other reactions to medicines from similar class (NSAIDs).
Side effects of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
- Stomach problems
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You have had any serious stomach problems in the past
- You have high blood pressure
- You are allergic to similar medicines (other NSAID medicines, aspirin)
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy
Mode of Action of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
- Toroxx Mt 50mg Tab should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Toroxx Mt 50mg Tab works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, asthma, psychiatric illnesses or are taking blood thinners, antibiotic medicines.
Storage and disposal of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
- Store Toroxx Mt 50mg Tab s in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Toroxx Mt 50mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Toroxx Mt 50mg Tab used for?
Q: Is Toroxx Mt 50mg Tab an antibiotic?
- CDSCO - Cefpodoxime/Clavulanic acid [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- VIOXX® (rofecoxib tablets and oral suspension), USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- VIOXX® (rofecoxib tablets and oral suspension) - PI, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]
- VIOXX® USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 30 May 2022]