Pyreviz L Tablets
Price to be Updated
Pyreviz L Tablets Description
Pyreviz L Tablets is a combination medicine. It is used to treat pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower ba
ck through your hips and buttocks and down each leg), etc. It contains lornoxicam and paracetamol (also called acetaminophen) as active components. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
Uses of Pyreviz L Tablets
Contraindications of Pyreviz L Tablets
- If you are allergic to lornoxicam, paracetamol, salicylates or any of the ingredients of Pyreviz L Tablets .
- If you have gastrointestinal bleeding like stomach ulcers
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- If you have any blood disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Pyreviz L Tablets
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Pyreviz L Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have a heart, liver or kidney problem.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You consume alcohol regularly.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Pyreviz L Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pyreviz L Tablets
- Pyreviz L Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Pyreviz L Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Pyreviz L Tablets works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, cancer or are taking blood thinners, antacids, water pills.
Storage and disposal of Pyreviz L Tablets
- Store Pyreviz L Tablets in a clean & dry place, away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight.
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Pyreviz L Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Pyreviz L Tablets used for?
- Muscle pain
- Lower back pain
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Post-operative pain
- Sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg)