Paro Cr Forte Tablets
By D D PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Paro Cr Forte Tablets Description
- Paro Cr Forte Tablet is a prescription medicine given to patients with depression, anxiety and panic attacks. Depression is a mental disorder characterised by persistent feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and loss of interest that affects everyday life. Anxiety is a mental disorder wherein a person is worried for no particular reason....
- Paro Cr Forte Tablet has paroxetine and clonazepam as the main ingredients. Paro Cr Forte Tablet can exhibit side effects like vomiting, nausea, drowsiness, dizziness, decreased appetite, tremor, and headache. The tablet should only be taken to the advised dosage and duration. Please inform the doctor if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy to avoid any complications. Always report complete medical history to the doctor at the time of consultation....
|You Save||₹21.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Contains||Paroxetine(25.0 Mg),Clonazepam(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Depression, Anxiety, Panic attacks, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)|
|Side effects||Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Decreased appetite, Tremors and Headache.|
Check more medicines with composition as Paroxetine(25.0 Mg) + Clonazepam(0.5 Mg)
Uses of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
- Paro Cr forte tablet can be used in,
- Treatment of depression
- Treatment of anxiety
- Treatment of panic attacks
- Treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Contraindications of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
If you are allergic or hypersensitive to paroxetine or clonazepam If you are taking or have taken Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO), like Selegiline, in the last 14 days If you are taking thioridazine or pimozide (antipsychotics)...
Side effects of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
- Decreased appetite
- Increased cholesterol
Precautions and Warnings of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
Can I take Paro Cr Forte Tablet during pregnancy?
Paro Cr Forte Tablet is considered unsafe and should be avoided during pregnancy. It is known to cause deformation and can harm the unborn baby. Please inform the doctor about pregnancy or if you are planning a baby for the best advice.
Can I take Paro Cr Forte Tablet while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding while taking Paro Cr Forte Tablet is considered unsafe as the medicine can pass through breast milk. Please consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding for the best advice.
Can I drive if I have taken Paro Cr Forte Tablet?
Paro Cr Forte Tablet is not known to affect the ability to drive. However, please notice the after-effects of the medicine for a few days before driving any vehicle to ensure safety.
Can I consume alcohol with the Paro Cr Forte Tablet?
Alcohol can increase the severity of drowsiness and dizziness and can also cause some other side effects. For this reason, alcohol consumption should be avoided while taking the Paro Cr Forte Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history or present condition of any heart, liver, or kidney disorder.
- You are taking any medicine or supplement at present.
- You notice any sexual dysfunction after taking the Paro Cr Forte Tablet.
- You experience high blood pressure, the tablet can lead to an increase in blood pressure.
- You notice any visual changes.
- You feel restless after taking the medicine
- You notice any changes in the menstrual cycle.
- You want to alter or stop the medicine. Do not discontinue taking the Paro Cr Forte Tablet without consulting the doctor.
- You experience side effects that are persistent or worsen in time.
Mode of Action of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
How Does It Work?
The active components of Paro Cr Forte Tablet are paroxetine and clonazepam. Paroxetine is a type of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), and clonazepam is an antiepileptic medicine that belongs to a class of medicines known as benzodiazepines. Both in combination work by regulating the balance of a chemical called serotonin in the brain, balancing electrical activity. It further helps by elevating the mood, instilling a feeling of well being, and producing a calming effect. Thus, relieving symptoms of depression and anxiety....
Directions for Use of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
- Paro Cr Forte Tablet should be taken according to the recommendation of a doctor. It is usually prescribed for long term and has to be taken every day.
- Paro Cr Forte Tablet can be taken before or after a meal.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, it is advised to maintain and follow a strict schedule and take the medicine at the same time every day.
- Paro Cr Forte Tablet has to be swallowed as a whole with water. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
Interactions of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- To avoid adverse effects associated with medicine interaction, it is important to inform the doctor about all medicines and health supplements you are currently taking.
- Paro Cr Forte Tablet can interact with the following medicines-
- Warfarin (blood thinner)- it can increase the risk of bleeding
- Amitriptyline, Desipramine (antidepressant)- it can decrease the metabolism of amitriptyline
- Levocetirizine (anti-allergic)- it can increase the risk of severity of side effects
- Ibuprofen (painkiller)- it can increase the risk of GI bleeding
- Chlorpromazine (antipsychotic)- it can decrease the metabolism of Paro Cr Forte Tablet
- Cimetidine (anti-allergic)- it can increase the concentration of Paro Tablet in the body
- Tramadol (painkiller)- it can increase the risk of serotonin syndrome if used in combination
Interactions with food items
- Paro Cr Forte Tablet is not known to interact with any particular food item. A regular diet can be followed unless advised otherwise by the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
Store the Paro Cr Forte Tablet at room temperature, away from any source of direct heat or light. Do not keep the Paro Cr Forte tablets in direct sunlight. Keep the tablets away from the reach of children and pets at home. Dispose of unused/expired Paro Cr Forte Tablets as biomedical waste to avoid accidental consumption by animals and others....
Dosage of Paro Cr Forte Tablets
An overdose of Paro Cr Forte Tablet can exhibit symptoms like troubled breathing, fainting, increased heartbeat, high blood pressure, agitation, seizures, etc. Rush to the hospital immediately in such cases. Do not share the Paro Cr Forte Tablet with anyone with similar symptoms, as it can lead to overdose. Please adhere to the advised dosage and schedule....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed a dose of Paro Cr Forte Tablet, take the tablet as soon as you can. If the gap is too long or it is almost the time of the next dose, continue with the regular schedule and skip the dose you have missed. Do not double your dosage. Do not discontinue or alter the dose of the medicine without consulting the doctor. It can worsen the situation. You can also set an alarm if you miss doses of Paro Cr Forte Tablet often. It is of importance to be regular with the Paro Cr Forte Tablet....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is there any specific diet that I need to follow while taking Paro Cr Forte Tablet?
A: No specific diet is needed if you are taking Paro Cr Forte Tablet. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and have a nutritious and balanced diet. Include some physical activity in the routine.
Q: I have been taking the Paro Cr Forte Tablet for 2 weeks but do not notice any change. What should I do?
A: It might take up to 4-6 weeks to notice any effects of the medicine. Continue taking the Paro Cr Forte Tablet for 6 weeks. If you still do not notice any changes, please consult your doctor.
Q: I have painful erections after taking the Paro Cr Forte Tablet. Is it due to the medicine? What should I do?
A: Paro Cr Forte Tablet is known to cause some sexual problems, including painful erections. Please consult your doctor for the best solution.
- Paroxetine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 22 March 2022]. Available from:
- Paroxetine 20mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 March 2022]. Available from:
- Evaluation of Clonazepam and Paroxetine for Panic Disorder With Depression - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov [Internet]. Clinicaltrials.gov. 2022 [cited 22 March 2022]. Available from:
PARO CR FORTE
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay