Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
By FOURRTS INDIA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
30g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream contains a combination of Troxerutin, Calcium Dobesilate, Hydrocortisone, Zinc oxide, Phenylephrine and Lidocaine (also called Lignocaine). It is used to treat piles. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of its components. Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
Uses of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is used for the treatment of piles.
Contraindications of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream.
Side effects of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Burning or stinging sensation, irritation, itching, redness at the area Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is applied.
Precautions and Warnings of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Can I use Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I use Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream while breastfeeding?
Please consult your doctor before using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream while breastfeeding as there is limited safety information available.
Can I drive if I have applied Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream?
As Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is meant to be used externally, it may not have any effect on the ability to drive or operate machines. However, as both, activities may require you to sit continuously and as sitting may exacerbate pain due to piles, it is advisable not to perform activities requiring prolonged sitting.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream, however, you should avoid consuming alcohol if you have piles.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose, mouth or open skin wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Do not use Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream for any other condition or more frequently than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
How Does It Work?
- Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream works by the combined action of all its components.
- Calcium dobesilate acts by protecting the blood vessels of the anal and lowest part of the rectum area. It promotes normal blood flow by reducing the blood viscosity and improves blood supply through the blood vessels of the anal area. It also helps in reducing swelling.read less
- Troxerutin helps in strengthening the blood vessels of the anal and rectum area. It also helps in reducing abnormal leakage.
- Hydrocortisone works by blocking or reducing the action of some natural substances in the skin that causes swelling, redness and allergies.
- Zinc oxide has astringent and antiseptic properties.
- Phenylephrine is a decongestant that helps in relieving irritation and itching in piles.
- Lidocaine (also called Lignocaine) is a local anaesthetic and works by blocking pain.
Directions for Use of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
- Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by the doctor.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine.
- Take a sufficient quantity of this medicine and gently apply it over the affected area.
- Do not use it for a longer duration than that prescribed.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately. Please contact your doctor if you still feel any discomforts.
Interactions of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
- Store Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
As Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. Upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out the excess medicine with a tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine just to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream?
A: Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is used for the treatment of piles.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream?
A: You may experience side effects like burning or stinging sensation, irritation, itching, redness at the area Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is applied.
Q: Can I stop using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream if my symptoms go away?
A: No, you should never stop using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream without consulting your doctor, even if your symptoms go away. Generally, your doctor will give you instructions for what duration you have to use the medicine and this duration may extend even after your symptoms go away.
Q: What should I eat and what should be avoided if I have piles?
- Consume a diet with good amounts of fibre, as it can improve the passage of bowels.
- Consume whole grains, leafy vegetables, lentils and fruits.
- Avoid binge drinking and smoking and drink plenty of water.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights as it can put pressure on the anal area.
Q: What other things can I do to care for piles?
A: Your doctor will advise you to incorporate changes in your diet and lifestyle (like adequate sleep and plenty of exercises) and sitz bath. In a sitz bath, you take warm water to about half the capacity of the tub and sit in it bare skin to get relief.
|You Save||₹21.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Troxerutin(2.0 %w/w),Lidocaine / Lignocaine(3.0 %w/w),Zinc Oxide(5.0 %w/w),Hydrocortisone(0.25 %w/w),Calcium Dobesilate(0.25 %w/w),Phenylephrine Hydrochloride(0.1 %w/w)|
|Side effects||Application site reactions like burning or stinging sensation, irritation, itching, redness|
Last Updated on: 19 Apr 2021 | 03:50 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved