Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream Description
Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream contains a combination of Troxerutin, Calcium Dobesilate, Hydrocortisone, Zinc oxide, Phenylephrine and Lidocaine (also called Lignocaine). It is used to treat piles. Do no
use this medicine if you are allergic to any of its components. Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
|You Save||₹23.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Troxerutin(2.0 %W/W) + Lidocaine / Lignocaine(3.0 %W/W) + Zinc Oxide(5.0 %W/W) + Hydrocortisone(0.25 %W/W) + Calcium Dobesilate(0.25 %W/W) + Phenylephrine Hydrochloride(0.1 %W/W)|
|Side effects||Application site reactions like burning or stinging sensation, irritation, itching, redness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PILES|
Uses of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Contraindications of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Side effects of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Precautions and Warnings of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Other General Warnings
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose, mouth or open skin wounds.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
- Do not use Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream for any other condition or more frequently than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
How Does It Work?
- Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream works by the combined action of all its components.
- Calcium dobesilate acts by protecting the blood vessels of the anal and lowest part of the rectum area. It promotes normal blood flow by reducing the blood viscosity and improves blood supply through the blood vessels of the anal area. It also helps in reducing swelling....
- Troxerutin helps in strengthening the blood vessels of the anal and rectum area. It also helps in reducing abnormal leakage.
- Hydrocortisone works by blocking or reducing the action of some natural substances in the skin that causes swelling, redness and allergies.
- Zinc oxide has astringent and antiseptic properties.
- Phenylephrine is a decongestant that helps in relieving irritation and itching in piles.
- Lidocaine (also called Lignocaine) is a local anaesthetic and works by blocking pain.
Directions for Use of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
- Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by the doctor.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine.
- Take a sufficient quantity of this medicine and gently apply it over the affected area.
- Do not use it for a longer duration than that prescribed.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately. Please contact your doctor if you still feel any discomforts.
Interactions of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
- Store Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream?
Q: Are there any side effects of using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream?
Q: Can I stop using Oxerute Tube Of 30gm Cream if my symptoms go away?
Q: What should I eat and what should be avoided if I have piles?
- Consume a diet with good amounts of fibre, as it can improve the passage of bowels.
- Consume whole grains, leafy vegetables, lentils and fruits.
- Avoid binge drinking and smoking and drink plenty of water.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights as it can put pressure on the anal area.