Nochill Tablet 10
By NOVARTIS INDIA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nochill Tablet 10 Description
Nochill Tablet is used for temporary relief from cough, throat irritation, fever, sneezing & stuffed nose due to an allergy or cold. It is a combination medicine. This Tablet contains a combination o
f paracetamol, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine as its active ingredients. You should not stop taking this medicine on your own, even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. This medicine can be taken with or without food. But Nochill Tablets should be taken in the correct doses and for the exact duration as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
|Contains||Chlorpheniramine + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine|
|Uses||Common cold and cough|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, fear feeling, anxiety|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Chlorpheniramine + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine
Uses of Nochill Tablet 10
- Nochill Tablet is used for relieving cough, throat irritation, sneezing, watery eyes, runny, fever or stuffed nose due to cold and allergy.
Contraindications of Nochill Tablet 10
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of its ingredients.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure.
Side effects of Nochill Tablet 10
- Rapid heartbeat
- Fear feeling
Precautions and Warnings of Nochill Tablet 10
Can I take Nochill Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of Nochill in pregnancy. Hence it is recommended not to use the same unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Nochill Tablet while breastfeeding?
Nochill Tablet should not be used by a breastfeeding women as components of this medicine may pass into breastmilk. Therefore, a breastfeeding mother should take this medicine only under doctor's recommendation.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nochill Tablet?
It is advised not to drive or operate any machinery after taking Nochill as it can affect your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Nochill Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with Nochill. However, it is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment, as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any skin rashes & allergic symptoms after taking Nochill, discontinue and consult a doctor.
- You are already taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- You have pre-existing medical conditions such as liver or kidney diseases, diabetes, thyroid, hypertension, increase pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma) or any kind of heart related problem etc.
Mode of Action of Nochill Tablet 10
How Does It Work?
- Nochill Tablet works by the combined action of its components. It has anti-allergic, antipyretic and decongestant properties.
- Paracetamol inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins (responsible for pain and inflammation) and also act on heat-regulating centres that reduces body heat (antipyretic effect).
- Chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic agent. It helps in relieving symptoms of allergy. It works by blocking the release of specific natural substance histamine, which is responsible for allergic symptoms. Histamine is produced when the body detects any foreign substance....
- Phenylephrine a nasal decongestant. It works by reducing the swelling of blood vessels of nasal passage by constricting the blood vessels and thereby relieves nasal congestion or blockage and also increase the dranage of sinus cavity....
Directions for Use of Nochill Tablet 10
- Take the Nochill Tablet as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Nochill Tablet 10
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Nochill Tablet if, taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for brain and heart related disorders, medicines used to relax the airways (beta-adrenergic agents), anti-hypertensives such as reserpine, methyldopa etc.
Storage and disposal of Nochill Tablet 10
- Store Nochill below 30⁰C
- Keep it in a dark and dry place
Dosage of Nochill Tablet 10
There is limited information available on what symptoms you will have if Nochill Tablet is consumed in excess. If you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Nochill Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Nochill Tablet if I have high blood pressure?
A: Consult your doctor before taking Nochill Tablet if you have high blood pressure.
Q: What is the best time to take Nochill?
A: You can take Nochill at any time of the day during day or night as needed, or as advised by the doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
Q: What is the use of Nochill Tablet?
A: Nochill Tablet is used for temporary relief from cough and allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery eyes, nasal blockage due to an allergy or cold.
Q: Can Nochill be taken while breastfeeding?
A: Components of Nochill may pass into breastmilk. Therefore, a breastfeeding mother should take this medicine only under the doctor's recommendation.
Q: Does Nochill Tablet cause sleepiness?
A: Yes, Nochill Tablet may make you feel drowsy and sleepy. If you experience such symptoms after taking the medicine, take rest. Do not perform activities that need mental alertness like driving or operating complex machinery. Always consult a doctor before using any medicine.
Q: Can I take the Nochill for a blocked nose?
A: Nochill can be taken for a stuffy nose due to cold and allergy. It is better to consult a physician and take the medicine prescribed by them. Avoid self-medication.
Q: Can Nochill Tablet be taken for long term use?
A: Nochill Tablet is used for temporary relief from cough and allergic symptoms, it should not be used for a prolonged duration.
Q: Is Nochill good for cough?
A: Yes, Nochill Tablet is used for relieving cough, throat irritation. However, it should be taken only after doctor's advise. Do not self-medicate.
Q: What is the composition of Nochill?
A: Nochill Tablet contains a combination of paracetamol, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine as its active ingredients.
Q: Is Nochill an antibiotic?
A: No, Nochill is not an antibiotic. It is a cough and cold preparation used to manage symptoms of the common cold.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed