Nimotas Kid 50mg Tablets
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG Description
Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains nimesulide as an active ingredient. Nimotas Cd Kid Dt is used to relieve pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, post-operative pain, dental pain, pain associated with nose, ear and throat and to reduce fever. Nimesulide Tablet inhibits the formation of chemicals in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. Tab Nimotas Cd Kid Dt must be taken in the doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach. Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet is not advised to be used by children below 12 years of age. Inform the doctor about the medical condition and medical supplements, before using Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet....
|You Save||₹0.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Nimesulide(50.0 Mg)
Uses of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
- It relieves pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- To relieve post-operative pain, the pain of trauma or injury and due to dental procedures.
- To reduce fever and relieve pain associated with ear, nose and throat.
Contraindications of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
- If you are allergic to nimesulide or other ingredients of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet.
- If you have a history or suffer from liver disease.
- If you have a history or suffer from severe kidney disease.
- If you have pumping disorders of the heart.
- If you have a history or suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If you have ulcers in the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), a history of bleeding the digestive tract and the stomach, history of recurrent ulcers in the stomach.
Side effects of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
- Stomach pain
- Rashes on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
Can I take Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet during pregnancy?
There is no adequate information available on the use of the medicine in pregnancy. Avoid during pregnancy in the third trimester. Women who are trying to conceive must not use the medicine.
Can I take Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not known if the component of the medicine passes into the breastmilk. To avoid undesirable effects in the breastfed infant the medicine is not recommended in a breastfeeding woman.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet?
Avoid driving if you experience dizziness and weakness after taking the medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking the medicine. Consult the doctor if you have a regular habit of drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from digestive system related disorders like ulceration, sores or bleeding in the stomach, severe heart, kidney-related disorders.
- You experience allergic reactions, fast heartbeats, breathlessness, blood pressure fluctuation, increased sweating and swelling after taking the medicine.
- The medicine must be used cautiously in individuals with kidney, heart or liver-related conditions.
- The medicine is to be administered to elderly patients with caution, as the elderly are more prone to get side effects associated with liver, kidneys, heart and internal bleeding in the stomach.
- You must avoid using other pain-relieving medicine while on treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
How Does It Work?
The active ingredient nimesulide blocks a pathway that produces a chemical substance known as prostaglandin that is responsible for the feeling of painful inflammation and other inflammatory reactions....
Directions for Use of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
- Take Nimotas Cd Kid Dt as advised by the doctor for the prescribed duration.
- Take the medicine at a fixed time every day for optimal results.
Interactions of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affects the way the Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet works or Nimotas Cd Kid Dt itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Taking blood-thinning medicines (warfarin), other pain-relieving medicines, water pills (furosemide), immunomodulatory medicines and oral antidiabetic medicines.
Storage and disposal of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
- Store it at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Nimotas Cd Kid Dt 50 MG
An overdose of the Tablet may lead to unwanted effects like tiredness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting and stomach ache with heartburn, bloating and gas. Seek medical help in case of an overdose.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule. There must be a sufficient gap between the two doses....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet be taken for stomach ache?
A: No, the medicine must not be used for stomach ache. The underlying cause could be different and the medicine may not be effective for that. Avoid using the medicine for conditions other than what it is prescribed for.
Q: Can I take Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet on an empty stomach?
A: No, take Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet with food to avoid the risk of stomach related problems like a stomach upset.
Q: Does Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet cause weight gain?
A: Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet does not cause weight gain.
Q: Can I give Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet to my 5-year-old child for a toothache?
A: Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet is not recommended in children below 12 years of age. Consult a child's specialist before giving medicine to the child.
Q: Is Nimotas Cd Kid Dt an antibiotic?
A: No, Nimotas Cd Kid Dt Tablet is not an antibiotic medicine. It is a pain relieving medicine used to provide relief from various kind of pain.
- Nimesulide. CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide-Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC). [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Nimesulide | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
NIMOTAS CD KID DT
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay