Myospas D Tablet
By WIN MEDICARE PRIVATE LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Myospas D tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of short term and painful muscle or bone conditions in adults and relieves discomfort caused due to it. It contains metaxalone and diclofenac as the active ingredients. It is a muscle relaxant and anti-inflammatory medicine. Metaxalone is a muscle relaxant medicine that relaxes muscles by acting on your brain and spinal cord. Diclofenac works by reducing pain and swelling by inhibiting a natural substance called prostaglandin, which is responsible for swelling and pain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. You should take Myospas D tablet with food to avoid stomach upset such as nausea, vomiting, indigestion, stomach pain, etc. Do not take this medicine for more than the prescribed duration. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Myospas D....
|You Save||₹46.80 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg),Metaxalone(400.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, indigestion, rash|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Metaxalone(400.0 Mg)
Uses of Myospas D Tablet
Myospas D tablet is used for the treatment of short term and painful muscle or bone conditions in adults and relieves discomfort caused due to it.
Contraindications of Myospas D Tablet
If you are allergic to metaxalone, diclofenac or any other ingredients of Myospas D tablet. If you have had stomach bleeding or bowel bleeding in the past. If you have liver failure or kidney failure. If you have heart diseases, brain diseases. If there is a narrowing of blood vessels supplying blood to your body. If you have a pregnancy of more than six months. If you have difficulty in breathing, cold, swelling of the face or throat, itching after taking other NSAID's medicines such as ibuprofen, aspirin, etc. If you have a known history of medicine induced anaemia....
Side effects of Myospas D Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Loose motion
Precautions and Warnings of Myospas D Tablet
Can I take Myospas D tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of this medicine on pregnancy. It is recommended to avoid consuming this medicine during pregnancy unless advised by your doctor. However, this medicine should be avoided in the last 3 months of pregnancy. Consult your doctor for further information.
Can I take Myospas D tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine are known to pass into the breastmilk and can cause harm to the breastfed babies. This medicine should not be taken by a lactating mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Myospas D tablet?
Myospas D tablet can cause dizziness or sleepiness. Avoid driving if you have dizziness or sleepiness after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Myospas D tablet?
Consumption of alcohol along with this medicine can cause dizziness, sleepiness or sleeplessness, unusual dreams. Avoid alcohol consumption while you are taking this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have nausea or vomiting, loose motions, fast heartbeats, fever, sweating, anxiety after taking this medicine.
- You have liver disease, kidney disease, anaemia or seizure disorders.
- You have indigestion after taking some sugars.
- You have heart disease or brain diseases.
- You have asthma, nasal allergy or lung disease.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have raised bad cholesterol in your blood.
- You are a smoker.
Mode of Action of Myospas D Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Metaxalone is a muscle relaxant medicine that relaxes muscle by acting on your brain and spinal cord.
- Diclofenac works by reducing pain and swelling by inhibiting a natural substance called prostaglandin, which is responsible for swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Myospas D Tablet
Take this medicine with food as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Myospas D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Myospas D tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for brain-related diseases, heart diseases, etc.
Storage and disposal of Myospas D Tablet
- Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Myospas D Tablet
Symptoms of an overdose include nausea or vomiting, stomach pain, headache, stomach or bowel bleeding, loose motion, dizziness, sleepiness, ringing sensation in the ears, fainting, seizures, etc. If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Myospas D tablet without food?
A: Myospas D tablet should be taken with or just after food to avoid stomach or bowel problems. If Myospas D is taken without food it can increase stomach acidity, cause stomach pain, indigestion, etc.
Q: Does Myospas cause sleepiness?
A: Myospas D tablet can cause sleepiness as a side effect of using this medicine.
Q: I had a skin rash after taking Myospas D tablet in the past, what should I do?
A: Skin rash after taking Myospas D tablet suggests that you are allergic to this medicine. You should avoid taking Myospas D tablet again as it can cause severe allergic reactions which may be life-threatening. Inform this to your doctor and follow his instructions.
Q: Can I use Myospas D tablet for tooth pain?
A: Myospas D tablet is a combination medicine which is used to relieve discomfort caused due to short term and painful muscle or bone conditions in adults. It should not be used for the treatment of tooth pain. Consult your doctor if you are suffering from tooth pain.
Q: How many times can we take tab Myospas D?
A: You should take Myospas D in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by the doctor. However, it is advised to maintain a gap of at least 6 hours between the two doses.
Q: What is the use of Myospas D?
A: Myospas D is used for the treatment of short term and painful muscle or bone conditions in adults and relieves discomfort caused due to it.
- Metaxalone (Oral Route) Before Using - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2021 [cited 1 April 2022]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 1 April 2022]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 1 April 2022]
- SKELAXIN® Tablet [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 1 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 1 April 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.