I Nac 0.1% Eye Drops
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Inac Eye Drop contains nepafenac as its active ingredient. It is used to treat pain and inflammation (swelling, redness) due to cataract surgery. You need to use this medicine as advised by the doctor. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it. Avoid wearing contact lenses & being in the sunlight for a too long while on treatment. Before using this medicine, please discuss it with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions....
|You Save||₹19.60 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation in the eye after surgery|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, Itching, eye discomfort|
Check more medicines with composition as Nepafenac(0.1 %)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as I Nac 0.1% Eye Drops
Uses of Inac 0.1 %
Inac Eye Drop is used to prevent and relieve eye pain and inflammation (swelling, redness) that is associated with cataract surgery.
Contraindications of Inac 0.1 %
- If you are allergic to nepafenac or any other ingredients of Inac Eye Drop.
- If you are allergic to any other NSAIDs (painkiller medicines) like aspirin, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, diclofenac, etc.
- If you have developed asthma, skin allergy, etc after using other NSAID medicines (painkillers).
Side effects of Inac 0.1 %
- Itching of the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Irritation in the eyes
- Eye discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Inac 0.1 %
Can I use Inac Eye Drop during pregnancy?
Inac Eye Drop is not recommended during pregnancy as there is limited information about its effects in human pregnancy. Women who may get pregnant are advised to use proper birth control measures (contraception). Please consult your doctor before using any medicine.
Can I use Inac Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Nepafenac passes into breast milk, please consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have used Inac Eye Drop?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision and the inability to recognize objects properly. Therefore, you should avoid driving until your vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol after using Inac Eye Drop?
There is no information available on the interaction of this medicine with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any other eye problems.
- You have diabetes.
- You have rheumatoid arthritis.
- You had eye surgery.
- You have bleeding problems, or you bruise easily.
- You need to avoid wearing contact lenses after cataract surgery.
- You need to avoid sunlight while on treatment with this medicine.
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eye and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens after using this medicine. Then you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- Inac Eye Drop is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years.
Mode of Action of Inac 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Nepafenac in Inac Eye Drop works by blocking the production of certain natural substances, known as prostaglandins in the body which is responsible for pain, swelling and redness in the eye.
Directions for Use of Inac 0.1 %
- Use Inac Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow the directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and keep it clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- If you are prescribed any other eye drops, you need to keep an interval of at least 5 minutes between both the drops.
Interactions of Inac 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Inac Eye Drop.
- Use of this medicine along with medicines such as Latanoprost, Travoprost is not recommended.
- This medicine, when used along with blood thinners like warfarin, aspirin may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with topical NSAIDs like diclofenac and steroids like hydrocortisone, mometasone should be used with caution.
- If you use another eye drop product concomitantly with this medicine, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of both the medicines.
Storage and disposal of Inac 0.1 %
- Store Inac Eye Drop below 30°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use the eye drops once the expiry date has passed and discard it properly.
- You need to discard the medicine 4 weeks from first opening it.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or if particles are present.
Dosage of Inac 0.1 %
If you feel you have instilled these eye drops more than you should, rinse your eyes with warm water and do not put in any more drops until it is time for your next dose.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed a dose, use it as soon as possible. Do not use a double dose of this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Inac Eye Drop be used with contact lenses?
A: No, you should remove contact lenses and then instill the eye drops.
Q: Can I use Inac Eye Drop frequently?
A: Inac Eye Drop should be used only as frequently as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: What is the use of Inac Eye Drop?
A: Inac Eye Drop is used for the treatment of pain and inflammation associated with cataract surgery.
Q: How long can I use the Inac Eye Drop?
A: Inac eye drop should be used for as long as prescribed by the doctor. It is usually used for up to 2 weeks after eye surgery. Do not exceed the recommended duration.
Q: Can I use the Inac for dry eyes?
A: No, you should not use the Inac for dry eyes. It is used to prevent and relieve eye pain, irritation and redness associated with cataract eye surgery. You should not use any eye drop without consulting a doctor.
Q: What are the side effects of Inac Eye Drop?
A: Itching & irritation in the eyes, blurred vision or eye discomfort are a few common side effects that can be seen during the treatment. However, these symptoms are usually mild and resolve on your own.
- Nevanac 1mg/ml eye drops, suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Nevanac 1mg/ml eye drops, suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.