Grisomed 375mg Tablet
By COMED CHEMICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Grisomed Tablet is an anti-fungal medicine. It is used for the treatment of fungal infection of the skin, hair, scalp and nails. This medicine acts by inhibiting the growth of the infection-causing fungi, thus preventing the further spread of infection. Take Grisomed Tablet as advised by your doctor, at the prescribed dose and duration. It is recommended to take this medicine with food, as it improves the effectiveness of this medicine....
Uses of Grisomed 375 MG
Grisomed Tablet is used to treat fungal infections of skin, hair, scalp and nails caused by various infection-causing fungi.
Contraindications of Grisomed 375 MG
- If you are allergic to grisofulvin or any other ingredient of Grisomed Tablet.
- If you have any known blood-related disorder such as porphyria.
- If you have any liver disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have an autoimmune disorder of tissues known as systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
Side effects of Grisomed 375 MG
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Grisomed 375 MG
Can I take a Grisomed Tablet during pregnancy?
You should not take Grisomed Tablets during pregnancy as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. Avoid planning pregnancy if you have taken this medicine in the last 1 month or your partner had it within the last 6 months. Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Can I take Grisomed Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effect of Grisomed on breastfeeding or breast milk. Thus, it is advised to avoid taking this Tablet if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed a Grisomed Tablet?
If you experience drowsiness after taking this Grisomed, then avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with a Grisomed Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol along with this medicine as it may increase the effect of alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are on diet, as this medicine should be taken with high-fat meals.
- You have known liver disease.
- You have any known medical conditions such as SLE.
- You have any blood-related disorder.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight light for a longer duration.
- Maintain personal hygiene while on this medicine.
Mode of Action of Grisomed 375 MG
How Does It Work?
Grisofulvin acts by inhibiting the multiplication of the fungi, thus inhibits the growth of fungi cells and further spread of infection.
Directions for Use of Grisomed 375 MG
- You should take this Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow Grisomed as a whole with a glass of water. Take this Tablet with meals for better results.
Interactions of Grisomed 375 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Grisomed works, or Grisomed Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking oral contraceptive medicines, blood thinners, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder.
Interactions with food items
High-fat meals increase the effectiveness of Grisomed.
Storage and disposal of Grisomed 375 MG
- Store Grisomed Tablet at or below 25°C.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Grisomed 375 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Grisomed Tablet if my condition has improved?
A: No, you should not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Always complete the course of treatment with this medicine, as incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure and increase the risk of re-infection.
Q: My partner had a fungal infection recently and was prescribed Grisomed Tablet, can we plan pregnancy now?
- Male partners are advised to avoid planning a child while on this medicine. You can plan pregnancy only after 6 months of completing the treatment.
- If you are a female, you should refrain for at least 1 month after taking this medicine.
- GRISOVIN- FP Tablet [Internet]. GSK-India. 2022 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Griseofulvin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Griseofulvin Tablets, USP (MICROSIZE) 250 mg and 500 mg Prescribing Information [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 4 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.