Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets Description
Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab is an anti-diabetic medicine. It helps to lower the blood sugar levels in adult patients with a known history of diabetes mellitus that cannot be controlled by exercise, diet and
insulin treatment alone. Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab contains gliclazide as an active ingredient. The medicine is not recommended in children or in patients that require insulin. It must be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab , inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about the detailed medical history.
Uses of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
Contraindications of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
- You may have an allergic to gliclazide or other ingredients of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab .
- You may have type 1 diabetes.
- You may have problems with the kidney or liver.
- You may have ketones and sugar in the urine.
- You may have diabetic pre-coma or coma.
- You are a diabetic patient undergoing surgery, after severe trauma or during infections.
- You may suffer from a hereditary disease - porphyria.
- Taking a medicine called miconazole to treat fungal infection.
- You are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
- Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab cause low blood sugar levels, that leads to dizziness, drowsiness, unconsciousness, confusion. This impairs the driving ability.
- Keep a juice or chocolate in the car, in case you feel uneasy, immediately have the juice or chocolate. Please note that artificial sweeteners do not help. Consult the doctor whether you can drive a car if you have few or no warning signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)....
Other General Warnings
- You may have problems with the liver and kidney.
- You may suffer from disorders like thyroid disorders, hypopituitarism and adrenal insufficiency.
- You are at risk of developing low blood sugar. Risk factors for low blood glucose levels are missing meals, excessive exercise, certain medicines, having more dose of the medicine than prescribed by the doctor, alcohol consumption, fasting....
- You may experience headaches, intense hunger, nausea, vomiting, sleep disorders, restlessness, aggressiveness, depression, confusion, speech or visual disorders, fits, dizziness.
- You may have a hereditary condition called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- You must follow a regular diet and must not skip or delay meals.
- Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
Interactions of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals the child is taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. You should inform the doctor if the child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Taking antibiotic, blood thinners, oral contraceptives, medicines to treat heart problems, asthma, mental health problems, high blood pressure, infection, gout, stomach ulcer.
- Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab must not be used along with Miconazole (used to treat the infection) as it may cause low blood sugar and may lead to coma.
- Concomitant use of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab along with Phenylbutazone is not recommended.
Storage and disposal of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
- Store Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab below 25°C at a dry place, protected from light.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab ?
Q: How does Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab works?
Q: Can Glysiss Mr 30mg Tab be used in children?
- Gliclazide 80 mg Tablets BP - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 June 2021].
- Gliclazide 80 mg Tablets BP - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 June 2021]
- CDSCO - Gliclazide [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 June 2021]
- GLICLAZIDE - Gliclazide 80 mg Tablets [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 9 June 2021]