Esipram Plus Tablet
Esipram Plus Tablet Description
Esipram Plus comes from a family of `anti-anxiety` drugs. It is used to treat anxiety disorders. Esipram Plus is a combination of Clonazepam, which works by decreasing the abnormal activity in th
e brain cells and Escitalopram, which increases the level of a chemical messenger that improves mood. Esipram plus is available in tablets and is taken with water. It is taken only after a doctor’s prescription as it has habit-forming potential. It may cause side effects like delayed ejaculation, lower sexual desire, vomiting, nausea, confusion, impaired memory and dizziness. Esipram Plus may also cause weight gain, controlled by regular exercise and a balanced diet. Withdrawal symptoms can be seen as a significant side effect on the abrupt discontinuation of Esipram Plus tablets. People who are allergic to clonazepam, escitalopram or any component of Esipram Plus don't take the medicine.
|You Save||₹18.48 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clonazepam(0.5 Mg) + Citalopram(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||delayed ejaculation, reduced orgasm, vomiting, confusion, diarrhoea and mental impairment.|
|Therapy||ANTI-ANXIETY AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT|
Uses of Esipram Plus Tablet
- Anxiety disorders.
Contraindications of Esipram Plus Tablet
Side effects of Esipram Plus Tablet
- Delayed ejaculation
- Lower sexual desire
- Decreased orgasm (anorgasmia)
- Memory impairment
- Drowsiness and tiredness
Precautions and Warnings of Esipram Plus Tablet
Other General Warnings
- Don't take the medicine without a prescription from the doctor.
- Talk to your doctor in case of any discomfort after consuming Esipram Plus.
- Don't skip the prescribed doses and follow the advised schedule.
Mode of Action of Esipram Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Esipram Plus Tablet
- Esipram plus tablets should not be taken without a doctor's prescription. Do not crush or chew the tablet of Esipram Plus and take it with a glass of water.
- It is advised to take tablets at a fixed time every day to maintain a constant level of the drug in the system. The doctor determines the dose and frequency of intake. Don't stop taking tablets abruptly, even after symptoms have improved. Tablets are discontinued gradually over a while to avoid any side effects....
Interactions of Esipram Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Your doctor should be informed about all the patient’s medications before prescribing Esipram Plus.
- Esipram plus may show signs of interaction with:
- other anti-anxiety and behavioural disorder drugs(lithium)
- Drugs for arrhythmias(digoxin)
- medicines for gastritis(cimetidine)
Interactions with food items
- There are no known interactions of Esipram Plus with any food.
Storage and disposal of Esipram Plus Tablet
Dosage of Esipram Plus Tablet
- An overdose of esipram plus may result in vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, lower sexual interest and orgasm, confusion and mental impairment. Please contact the nearest hospital or doctor's clinic in case of emergency....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does esipram plus cause dry mouth?
Q: Can I discontinue Esipram Plus independently without a doctor's consultation?
- No, you might experience some severe side effects (withdrawal symptoms).