Empeea 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Empeea 10 MG Description
Empeea Tablet is given to women who are unable to produce progesterone hormone naturally. It is also prescribed to patients suffering from various disorders related to the female reproductive cycle l
ke disorders including irregular menstrual periods, absence of menses, delayed periods, abnormal uterine bleeding, endometriosis, etc. Empeea Tablet is a hormonal medicine. It contains medroxyprogesterone, a human made female hormone. This Tablet corrects the reduced hormonal levels of progesterone in the body and disorders associated with it.
- Meprate 10mg TabletBy Serum Institute Of India Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.30₹ 51.25₹ 5.13/Tablet
- Maxogest 10mg TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.56₹ 55.73₹ 5.57/Tablet
- Medrogest 10mg TabletBy Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.43₹ 48.82₹ 4.88/Tablet
- Medrofen Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fender Formulations Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.30₹ 47.00₹ 4.7/Tablet
- Deviry 10mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.25₹ 51.21₹ 5.12/Tablet
Uses of Empeea 10 MG
Contraindications of Empeea 10 MG
- If you are allergic to medroxyprogesterone or any ingredients of Empeea Tablet.
- If you are pregnant or trying to conceive.
- If you have a history of breast cancer, heart-related disorder or liver disorder or any other kind of pre-existing medical condition.
- If you have blood clotting disorders such as thrombosis and porphyria (a blood disorder that affects the nervous system and skin).
Side effects of Empeea 10 MG
- Abnormal bleeding
- Weight gain
- Hair fall
- Breast pain
- Breast tenderness
- Feeling low
Precautions and Warnings of Empeea 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or heart diseases such as high blood pressure.
- You have asthma, diabetes, liver problems or gallstones.
- You are suffering from migraine, mood disorders or epilepsy.
- You have an allergic condition characterised by joint pain, skin rashes or high fever.
- You may experience weight gain and oedema when on this medicine, inform your doctor if you experience the same.
- The risk of blood clot formation increases if you are overweight or you ever had a blood clot in your veins.
- You have limited movement due to surgery or you had repeated miscarriages in the past.
Mode of Action of Empeea 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Empeea 10 MG
- Take Empeea Tablet as a whole with water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly at the same time without fail as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Empeea 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Empeea 10 MG
- Store it below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.