Budvent 100mg Easecaps
Budvent Easecaps 100 MG Description
Budvent Easecaps Capsule contains Budesonide as its active ingredient. It is used to treat inflammatory bowel disease (a bowel disease that causes inflammation of the digestive tract). Do not take th
s medicine if you are allergic to it or have any infection. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
Contraindications of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
- If you are allergic to Budesonide or any other ingredients of Budvent Easecaps Capsule.
- If you are suffering from any infection.
Side effects of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
- Muscle pain or cramps
- Skin rash or itching
- Altered mood
- Irregular or heavy bleeding during periods
Precautions and Warnings of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any liver problems.
- You have high blood pressure or tuberculosis.
- You are having diabetes.
- You suffer from osteoporosis (a condition causing bones to become weak or brittle).
- You have glaucoma or cataracts.
- You have stomach ulcers.
- You have a family history of diabetes or glaucoma.
- You or any family member has had any problems with mental health.
- You are scheduled to have surgery or operation. Inform your doctor that you are on treatment with Budvent Easecaps Capsule.
- You need to avoid people who have chickenpox or measles while you are taking this medicine.
- Budvent Easecaps Capsule is not recommended for children.
Mode of Action of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
Interactions of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Budvent Easecaps Capsule may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Budvent Easecaps Capsule along with medicines like Ketoconazole, itraconazole (used to treat fungal infections), ritonavir, nelfinavir (used in HIV infection) should be avoided as it may alter its effect....
- Certain oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy (medicines containing oestrogen) should be used cautiously along with the Budvent Easecaps Capsule.
- Other medicines like Cholestyramine (used to reduce blood cholesterol), Carbamazepine (used to treat fits or convulsions), steroid medicines like prednisolone or dexamethasone should be used with caution....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
Dosage of Budvent Easecaps 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Budvent Easecaps Capsule?
Q: How many Budvent Easecaps Capsules can I take in a day?
Q: How should I take Budvent Easecaps Capsule?
Q: Can I stop taking Budvent Easecaps Capsule if symptoms of allergy go away?
- Entocort 3mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Entocort 3mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Lactmed. Budesonide [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Budesonide [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]