Bromsight Eye Drops 5ml
By INSIGHT EYE CARE PVT LTD
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bromsight 0.09 % Description
Bromsight Eye Drop is an ophthalmic solution containing bromfenac as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of postoperative inflammation and pain in patients who have undergone cataract
extraction. Bromsight is an eye drop and should be used externally only. Use this Eye Drop as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
|Uses||Eye pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Abnormal sensation in eye, redness of the eyes.|
Check more medicines with composition as Bromfenac(0.09 %)
Uses of Bromsight 0.09 %
Bromsight Eye Drop is used for the treatment of postoperative inflammation and pain in patients who have undergone cataract extraction.
Contraindications of Bromsight 0.09 %
- If you are allergic to bromfenac or any other ingredient of Bromsight Eye Drop.
- If you have experienced asthma, skin allergy or intense inflammation in your nose when using other NSAIDs.
Side effects of Bromsight 0.09 %
Rarely, you may experience abnormal sensations in the eye or redness of the eyes.
Precautions and Warnings of Bromsight 0.09 %
Can I instill Bromsight Eye Drop during pregnancy?
Bromsight should not be used in pregnancy unless prescribed by your doctor, as there is limited information on the safety of this medicine.
Can I instill Bromsight Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Bromsight can be used in breastfeeding, as minimal quantity of bromfenac from Bromsight passes into breast milk and its effect on a newborn baby is negligible.
Can I drive if I have instilled Bromsight Eye Drop?
You may experience blurred vision while using Bromsight. It is advised to avoid driving and performing activities that require consciousness.
Can I consume alcohol with Bromsight Eye Drops 5ml?
No known iteractions with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have rheumatoid arthritis or you have diabetes.
- You had repeated eye surgery within a short period of time.
- You are using topical steroids (e.g. cortisone), as this may cause unwanted side effects.
- You have bleeding problems or have had them in the past, or you are taking other medicines which may prolong bleeding time (e.g. acetylsalicylic acid).
- You have eye problems (e.g. dry eye syndrome, corneal problems).
- Wearing contact lenses is not recommended after cataract surgery. Therefore, do not wear contact lenses whilst using Bromsight.
Mode of Action of Bromsight 0.09 %
How Does It Work?
Bromfenac blocks the action of certain chemical substances (prostaglandins), which are responsible for pain and inflammation, thus helping to ease pain and reduce the swelling.
Directions for Use of Bromsight 0.09 %
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Bromsight 0.09 %
Interactions with other medicines
Since Bromsight Eye Drop is to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
Storage and disposal of Bromsight 0.09 %
Store it at a temperature not exceeding 25°C. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Discard the solution if it changes colour, turns cloudy or if it contains particles.
Dosage of Bromsight 0.09 %
- As Bromsight Eye Drop is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed instilling Bromsight, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-instil this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Will Bromsight Eye Drop cause blurry vision?
A: Yes, Bromsight may cause blurry vision for some time or short duration. If this condition worsens, connect with your doctor. Avoid performing any activities requiring consciousness.
Q: Does Bromsight need to be refrigerated?
A: No, the Bromsight Eye Drop need not be refrigerated. Store it at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed