Androblok 50 MG Description
Androblok Tablet contains Bicalutamide as its active ingredient. It is used in male patients to treat prostate cancer. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescr
ibed. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking Androblok Tablet unless asked to do so by the doctor. Before starting this Tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from.
- Calutide 50mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 578.85₹ 492.02₹ 49.2/Tablet
- Tabi 50mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 1430.21₹ 1215.68₹ 40.52/Tablet
- Bicatero 50mg Tablets 10'sBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 359.25₹ 359.25₹ 35.93/Tablet
- Castramid Tablet 10By Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 413.98₹ 351.88₹ 35.19/Tablet
- Caluran Cp 50mg Tablets 30'sBy Sun Pharma30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 1236.85₹ 1051.32₹ 35.04/Tablet
Uses of Androblok 50 MG
Contraindications of Androblok 50 MG
Side effects of Androblok 50 MG
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion, gas
Precautions and Warnings of Androblok 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any liver diseases.
- You are taking medicines like warfarin, heparin to treat blood clots.
- You have problems with your heart and are on treatment for the same.
- You have diabetes and are using medicines like goserelin, buserelin, leuprorelin, triptorelin, etc.
- You or your partner need to use proper birth control measures for at least 130 days after the final dose of Androblok.
- It should not be used by children or women.
Mode of Action of Androblok 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Androblok 50 MG
- Androblok Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Androblok 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Androblok Tablet.
- This Tablet should not be used concomitantly along with terfenadine, astemizole (used to treat allergy) and cisapride (used to treat heartburn, indigestion).
- Medicines like Diltiazem, Nifedipine (used to treat high blood pressure and other heart problems), ciclosporin (used to suppress your immune system) should be used with caution.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with cimetidine (used to treat stomach problems) and ketoconazole (an antifungal medicine) could lead to an increase in side effects and thus should be used cautiously....
- Other medicines like warfarin, quinidine, amiodarone, sotalol (used to treat heart rhythm problems), methadone (used for pain relief), moxifloxacin (antibiotic), risperidone, clozapine (used to treat psychiatric illness) should be used with caution along with Androblok Tablet....
Storage and disposal of Androblok 50 MG
Dosage of Androblok 50 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Androblok Tablet?
Q: Should Androblok Tablet be taken with or without food?
Q: How long to take Androblok Tablet?
- Casodex Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Casodex Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Bicalutamide [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]