Amitryn 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Amitryn 10 MG Description
Amitryn 10 mg Tablet, a tricyclic antidepressant, treats depression. A range of illnesses, including depression, neuropathic pain, and migraines, are treated and prevented with various doses of this
medicine. The symptoms are severe and may hinder one's regular life. Amitryn 10 mg Tablet is a prescription-only antidepressant medication. The amount of time you need to take it depends on the cause, but you should maintain taking it even if you're feeling fine. Do not stop taking the medication on your own without visiting your physician. Stopping your medication too soon can aggravate your sickness or trigger additional complications. Your dose may be reduced before you stop taking the medicine. This medicine’s most common side effects are nausea, constipation, perspiration, dry tongue, weariness, trembling, dizziness, speech problems, palpitations, increased heart rate, and orthostatic hypotension. It might also make you irritable or disoriented, leading to weight gain in some situations. Although this drug is not addictive, you may encounter additional side effects if you stop using it suddenly (withdrawal symptoms). Most of the common adverse effects are minimal.
|You Save||₹11.52 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Depression, Migraine, Neuropathic pain|
|Side effects||Breathing distress, oedema, drowsiness, dizziness, headache, constipation, weight gain, low libido, slow speech and confusion|
Uses of Amitryn 10 MG
- Neuropathic pain
Contraindications of Amitryn 10 MG
- You should not use this medication if you have a known allergy to Amitryn 10 mg or other components.
- If you've recently had a heart attack, you shouldn't take the Amitryn 10 mg tablet since it could make things worse.
- If you have liver problems, it is not recommended to use Amitryn 10 mg Tablet because it may worsen your condition.
Side effects of Amitryn 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Speech disturbance
- Increased heart rate
- If you experience any of the above symptoms, you should seek medical attention.
Precautions and Warnings of Amitryn 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- In children
- In children, Amitryn 10 mg tablets are not recommended to treat depression, neuropathic pain, or migraine.
- In elderly
- Amitryn 10 mg tablets should be taken with caution in the elderly due to the increased risk of side effects.
- Orthostatic pressure
- It has the potential to cause a significant reduction in blood pressure. Get up slowly from a sitting or lying down position.
- Suicidal Feeling
- Consult your doctor if you have sudden mood swings or suicidal thoughts.
- Any changes in mood, behaviour, thoughts, and feelings should be monitored.
Ingredients and Benefits of Amitryn 10 MG
- The active ingredient in Amitryn 10 mg is Amitriptyline.
- The expected benefits of Amitryn 10 mg tablet are:
- Amitryn 10 mg tablet prevents migraine by altering how the nerves receive pain signals. It can help carry out every day activities by minimising the frequency of headaches.
- Amitryn 10 mg Tablet disrupts the balance of certain neurotransmitters like serotonin. It improves mood, relieves tension, improves sleep, and boosts vitality.
- Neuropathic Pain
- Amitryn 10 mg Tablet helps to relieve neuropathic pain caused by nerve damage. It operates by altering neurotransmitters in the brain. Diabetic neuropathy, post-herpetic neuralgia, and spinal cord illness are all examples of painful neuropathy....
Mode of Action of Amitryn 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Amitryn 10 MG
- Read and follow the instructions printed on the label.
- Follow the doctor's instructions when taking the Amitryn 10 mg tablet.
- The doctor will determine the dose and frequency of administration.
- Take the tablet just before bedtime because it can make you drowsy.
- Take your medication with a glass of water and swallow your pills whole.
- Ensure taking the proper amount of medicine at the right time.
Interactions of Amitryn 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Interactions with food items
- Drinking alcohol may increase the sedative effects of Amitryn 10 mg.