Akuvitis Eye Drops
Akuvitis 0.5 % Description
Akuvitis Eye Drop contain Moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. Akuvitis works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You should
complete the course given by your doctor and do not stop using Akuvitis Eye Drop on your own.
- Moxieye Gel Eye Drops 5mlBy Eyekare Kilitch Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 174.00₹ 174.00₹ 34.8/Ml
- Centaflox Eye Drops 5mlBy Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 161.66₹ 161.67₹ 32.33/Ml
- Milflox 0.5% Eye Drops 5mlBy Sun Pharma5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 180.00₹ 153.00₹ 30.60/Ml
- Zivimox Eye Drops 5mlBy Zivira Labs Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹ 24.65/Ml
- Bell Mfc Pf Eye DropsBy Bell Pharma Private Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 166.98₹ 148.62₹ 29.72/Ml
Uses of Akuvitis 0.5 %
Contraindications of Akuvitis 0.5 %
Side effects of Akuvitis 0.5 %
Precautions and Warnings of Akuvitis 0.5 %
Other General Warnings
- You have swelling of throat, face, itching over body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having eye infection caused due to bacteria of genital infection.
Mode of Action of Akuvitis 0.5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Akuvitis 0.5 %
- Use Akuvitis Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Akuvitis 0.5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Akuvitis 0.5 %
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Akuvitis 0.5 %
- As Akuvitis Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of it, wash eyes thoroughly with water.