Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets Description
Adithro Kid 100mg Tab is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. Th
is medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Adithro Kid 100mg Tab inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
Contraindications of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
Side effects of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Adithro Kid 100mg Tab .
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Adithro Kid 100mg Tab .
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
- Adithro Kid 100mg Tab should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Adithro Kid 100mg Tab works, or Adithro Kid 100mg Tab itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Adithro Kid 100mg Tab .
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
- Store Adithro Kid 100mg Tab at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Adithro Kid 100mg Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Adithro Kid 100mg Tab ?
Q: Are there any side effects with Adithro Kid 100mg Tab ?
Q: Can I take Adithro Kid 100mg Tab for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Adithro Kid 100mg Tab if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Adithro Kid 100mg Tab for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Adithro Kid 100mg Tab ?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]