Acemiz Plus Tablet
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Acemiz Plus tablet is used to treat pain and inflammation of the joints and spinal cord. It relieves back pain, toothache, headache, muscle pain, period pain, etc. It contains Aceclofenac and Paracetamol. Take as suggested by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Take with or without food.
Uses of Acemiz Plus Tablet
- It is used to treat pain and swelling of joints (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis).
- It is used to treat pain and inflammation of the spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis).
- It is used to treat pain and swelling in the ear, nose or throat, lower back pain.
- It helps in lower abdominal pain, uterine cramps and pain related to periods (Gynecological pain).
- It is used to treat toothache.
Contraindications of Acemiz Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or other ingredients of Acemiz Plus tablet.
- If you suffer from asthma, skin rashes, swelling and nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAIDs (painkillers).
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you suffer from stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are pregnant, in the third trimester of pregnancy.
- If you suffer from severe heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
Side effects of Acemiz Plus Tablet
- Excess sleepiness
- Stomach pain
- Black stools
- Mouth ulcers
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Acemiz Plus Tablet
Can I take Acemiz Plus tablet during pregnancy?
Avoid during pregnancy as it causes defects in the baby's heart or even delayed labour. Consult a doctor before starting medicines during pregnancy.
Can I take Acemiz Plus tablet while breastfeeding?
Avoid while breastfeeding. Consult the doctor before using medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive after consuming the Acemiz Plus tablet?
Acemiz Plus tablet may make you dizzy and feel sleepy, avoid driving if you feel unwell or unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol while taking the Acemiz Plus tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Acemiz Plus tablet as it may worsen the liver problems. Contact the doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from kidney or liver problems.
- You suffer from disorders related to blood clotting.
- You suffer from skin rashes and lesions after taking the Acemiz Plus tablet.
- You suffer from asthma as Acemiz Plus tablet worsen the condition.
- You suffer from an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of Acemiz Plus tablet damage the liver.
- You suffer from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; the medicine increases the risk of kidney failure. The doctor may suggest performing renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Acemiz Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
Acemiz Plus interferes with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain. It controls fever and promotes cartilage matrix synthesis.
Directions for Use of Acemiz Plus Tablet
Acemiz Plus tablet must be taken as directed by the doctor. Swallow as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. Take with food or after food. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results and avoid consuming it more than prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Acemiz Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. Acemiz Plus tablet contains aceclofenac and paracetamol, interactions are seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination.Read less
- If you using medicines containing paracetamol, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- If you using medicines used to treat high blood pressure, the medicine interferes with their effect.
- Medicines like diuretic lead to kidney damage when taken along with the medicine.
- Medicines used to treat heart failure (Cardiac glycosides).
- Acemiz Plus tablet increases the levels of lithium and its side effects.
- Medicines used to treat cancer like methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like cyclosporin and tacrolimus results in kidney damage if taken with the medicine.
- There is an increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids.
- If you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin, coumarin causes bleeding.
- There is an increased risk of fits if you are taking the medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (Quinolone ).
- Medicines used to treat HIV infections like zidovudine.
- If you are using medicines for diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures and psychiatric illness-like phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin, a medicine used to treat gout-like probenecid, a medicine used to treat tuberculosis (TB), rifampicin, a medicine used for pain relief like aspirin, a medicine used to treat mental health problems and the blues (St. John's Wort) must be used with caution along with Acemiz Plus tablet.Read less
Storage and disposal of Acemiz Plus Tablet
- Store at a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Avoid using expired or damaged medicines.
- The unused medicine must be discarded. Avoid flushing into a toilet or throwing it into the drain.
Dosage of Acemiz Plus Tablet
- Excess of the medicine in high doses may result in an overdose which includes headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits and difficulty in breathing. Seek medical help if you have taken too much of the Acemiz Plus tablet.Read less
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking a dose of Acemiz Plus tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dose schedule.
- Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions I must follow before starting Acemiz Plus tablet?
- Yes, inform the doctor if you are taking other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take the medicine for the duration as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking the medicine in excess.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in the stomach or intestine. Stop taking the medicine and inform the doctor.
Q: Is Acemiz Plus addictive?
A: No, medicine is not addiction causing medicine. It must be used as per the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Can the Acemiz Plus tablet be used in children?
A: No, it is meant to be used in adults only. Avoid giving to the child without consulting with the paediatrician.
Q: Can I take Paracetamol with Acemiz Plus tablet?
A: Acemiz Plus contains paracetamol and aceclofenac. Avoid taking excess paracetamol, if the pain is not relieved, consult the doctor as the doctor may increase the dose or add another medicine based on the condition.
Q: Is Acemiz Plus a pain-killer?
A: Yes, Acemiz Plus is a pain killer.
|You Save||₹18.1 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and swelling|
|Side effects||Dizziness, excess sleepiness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
Last Updated on: 24 Jun 2021 | 11:16 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved