Zerodol P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zerodol P tablet is used to relieve pain, swelling, and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis, and lower back pain. This medicine can also be used to alleviate headaches, toothaches, throat and ear pain, and other conditions. It contains aceclofenac and paracetamol as active ingredients. Pain and inflammation are caused in response to an injury or harm. Your body produces certain chemicals that cause the sensation of pain, swelling, and inflammation. Zerodol P inhibits the action of these chemicals and eases pain and swelling.
To ensure its effectiveness, Zerodol P should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses for the exact duration as prescribed. Swallow it with a glass of water, with or after having your food, to avoid stomach problems. Do not skip a dose or consume more than what is recommended by the doctor. Also, do not abruptly discontinue this medicine without first consulting your doctor. Some other tablets containing aceclofenac and paracetamol are Aceclo Plus, Acenac P, Aldigesic P and Acemiz Plus.
While using this medication, avoid alcohol and other prescription or OTC medications that contain acetaminophen. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding. Also, provide detailed information about your medical history to ensure the safe and effective use of this medicine.
|₹5.11 (7% on MRP)
|Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
|Pain and inflammation
|Stomach pain, indigestion, nausea
Uses of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Contraindications of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Zerodol P tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking painkillers.
- If you have a history of or currently have stomach ulcers or bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
- If you have a heart failure problem, high blood pressure, liver or kidney-related problem.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should not be taken, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Stomach pain
- Excess sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney or liver problem or blood clotting disorder.
- You have a bleeding problem in the stomach, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as the Zerodol P tablet can worsen the symptoms of asthma.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking the Zerodol P tablet.
- If you are an elderly patient or taking water pills, or have kidney disorders, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Directions for Use of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Storage and disposal of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store Zerodol P tablets in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Zerodol P tablet is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is used to relieve pain and inflammation. It is used to treat a variety of conditions, including arthritis, spondylitis, low back pain, toothache, headache, and pain and swelling in the ear, nose, and throat....
- It is important to note that Zerodol P tablet is a prescription medication and should only be taken as directed by a doctor. It can have side effects, such as stomach upset, nausea, and vomiting. In rare cases, it can also cause more serious side effects, such as liver damage or kidney damage....
- Do not take more than the daily prescribed dose of Zerodol P tablet, as it contains paracetamol and taking paracetamol in excess can affect the liver or kidney.
- Before taking this medicine, inform your doctor about all your medications and medical history.
- Dizziness can occur in some patients after taking this medicine. Avoid driving or handling any heavy machinery unless you feel alert.
- Take Zerodol P tablet with food to avoid stomach upset or nausea.
Dosage of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
- Zerodol P tablet works by the combined action of both its components: aceclofenac and paracetamol.
- Aceclofenac works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- Paracetamol works by reducing the level of the sensation of pain.
Interactions of ZERODOL P STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Zerodol P tablet can interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements and herbal preparations you are taking to avoid any interactions....
- Other medicines containing paracetamol should not be taken along with Zerodol P tablet, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Zerodol P can interfere with the blood pressure-lowering action of medicines used to treat high blood pressure.
- Medicines like water pills, digoxin (used for heart conditions), ciclosporin & tacrolimus (used to modify immune response) if taken along can lead to kidney problems and hence should be used cautiously....
- There is an increase in the risk of getting stomach ulcers or bleeding when Zerodol P is taken along with steroids.
- There is a risk of bleeding if Zerodol P is taken along with blood thinners such as warfarin.
- You may experience fits and seizures if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin.
- Antidiabetic medicines, if taken along with Zerodol P, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs, etc.