Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Acenac-P tablet contains aceclofenac and paracetamol. The medicine is a painkiller known as an analgesic medicine. Acenac-P provides relief from pain, inflammation and swellings of joints, spinal cor
d, ear, nose, throat, dental, lower back, lower abdominal pain and menstrual cramps. Aceclofenac and paracetamol alter the release of the chemical substance prostaglandin, responsible for pain and inflammation.
|You Save||₹8.33 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion|
- Vericia Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 46.75₹ 4.68/Tablet
- Aceclotrue P Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.00₹ 52.70₹ 5.27/Tablet
- Acemiz Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.50₹ 84.57₹ 8.46/Tablet
- Aldigesic P Tablet 15'sBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.50₹ 6.23/Tablet
- Aldigesic P TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 59.50₹ 5.95/Tablet
- Movexx Plus (amber Colour) Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 61.50₹ 52.27₹ 5.23/Tablet
- Aceloflam Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.00₹ 40.9513% CHEAPER₹ 4.1/Tablet
- Alcinac P Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.00₹ 38.2545% CHEAPER₹ 2.55/Tablet
- Dolofresh Tablet 10'sBy Smart Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 40.00₹ 34.0027% CHEAPER₹ 3.4/Tablet
- Zerodol P TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.40₹ 51.34₹ 5.13/Tablet
Uses of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Aceclofenac, Paracetamol or other ingredients of Acenac-P Tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling and nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAID's.
- If you have stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
- If you have liver or kidney disorders.
- If you are pregnant, in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nausea, vomiting (with or without blood)
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcers
- Black stools
- Loose motions
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; the medicine increases the risk of kidney failure. The doctor suggests you do renal function tests for the same.
- You suffer from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma as the medicine worsen the same.
- You have SLE.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of the medicine damages the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
Mode of Action of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for the combination. Acenac P contains aceclofenac and paracetamol, interactions are seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with the combination too....
- Medicines contain paracetamol, as there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Medicines affect the way Acenac P Tablet works or Acenac P Tablet itself affects the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Taking medicines like steroids, blood thinners, medicines to treat nausea, water pills, blood pressure, mental illnesses, arthritis medications, immune medications, medicines to treat gout, antibiotics, etc....
- Medicines used to treat heart failure (Cardiac glycosides), to treat a type of cancer like methotrexate, used to modify an immune response during an organ transplant like cyclosporine and tacrolimus result in kidney damage if taken with the medicine....
- It increases the risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking the medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (Quinolone).
- Medicines used to treat HIV infections like zidovudine.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeats and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used for fits, seizures & depression-like phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin.
- Medicine used to treat gout-like probenecid.
- Medicine used to treat tuberculosis (TB), rifampicin.
- Medicine used for pain relief like aspirin.
- Medicine used to treat mental problems like depression and the blues (St. John's Wort).
Storage and disposal of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store at a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Acenac P Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the precautions that I need to take before consuming the Acenac-P Tablet?
- Inform the doctor if you are taking other medicines for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take the medicine for the exact duration as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking more than the prescribed dose as it results in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in the stomach or intestine. Immediately stop taking the medicine and inform the doctor.