Aceclo Plus Strip Of 15 Tablets
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aceclo Plus tablet relieves joint pain that is caused due to inflammation of the joints. It contains a combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol as active ingredients. Aceclo Plus helps in reducing swelling and pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis etc. This tablet should be used with caution if you have a history of stomach ulcers or are suffering from kidney or liver disorders. Take tab Aceclo Plus with meals or after food to avoid stomach upset. You may experience nausea, vomiting, indigestion, dizziness and stomach pain on taking Aceclo Plus. Please consult your doctor before taking Aceclo Plus tablet.
|You Save||₹13.63 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Indigestion, constipation, loose motions|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
Uses of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Treatment of pain & swelling of joints (osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis)
- Treatment of pain & inflammation of spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis)
- Treatment of pain and swelling in ear, nose or throat, lower back pain
- Treatment of lower abdominal pain, uterine cramps and pain related to periods (Gynecological pain)
- Treatment of toothache
Contraindications of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Aceclo Plus tablet.
- If you have a history of asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion after taking aspirin, ibuprofen or other NSAIDs.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you have severe heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure.
- If you have severe liver or kidney disorder.
- If you are pregnant especially in third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Can I take Aceclo Plus tablet during pregnancy?
Aceclo Plus tablet is not recommended during pregnancy as it might be unsafe. It can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of labour. Thus consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I take Aceclo Plus tablet while breastfeeding?
Aceclo Plus tablet is not recommended while breastfeeding as there is limited safety data available.
Can I drive if I have consumed Aceclo Plus tablet?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Aceclo Plus tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Aceclo Plus tablet?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Aceclo Plus tablet as it may worsen your liver problems. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney problems or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking Aceclo Plus tablet.
Directions for Use of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Aceclo Plus tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with food or after food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor. ...
Storage and disposal of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Store Aceclo Plus tablets in a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it out out of the reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Aceclo Plus tablet is used to reduce pain and swelling in conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, low back pain, tooth pain, gynaecological pain, and painful and inflammatory conditions of ear, nose and throat. It should not be used for treating any condition other than that specified by your doctor. ...
- This medicine is recommended for short-term use only. Do not take more than the daily prescribed dose of Aceclo Plus tablet, as it may affect the liver or cause allergic reactions.
- You should inform your doctor if you have experienced asthma, rhinitis, swelling of face/lips/tongue or hives after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs in the past.
- Before taking Aceclo Plus tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on getting pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all your medications and medical history.
- Talk to your doctor if you have suffered from alcoholism in the past.
- Constipation, stomach pain, indigestion, diarrhoea and nausea/vomiting may occur in some individuals with the use of this medicine. Inform your doctor if these effects bother you or do not go away.
- Discontinue the use of this product and inform your doctor immediately if you notice skin rashes, lesions in lips/tongue/floor of the mouth or any other allergic reactions after taking Aceclo Plus tablet....
Dosage of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- Symptoms of overdose are headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits and difficulty in breathing.
- If you think you have taken too much of Aceclo Plus tablet contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Aceclo Plus tablet, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Mode of Action of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
Aceclo Plus tablet works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain. It also controls fever and promotes cartilage matrix synthesis....
Interactions of ACECLO PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as this medicine contains aceclofenac & paracetamol, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination...
- If you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol, as there is increased risk of liver damage
- If you are taking medicines used to treat high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect
- Medicines like diuretic can lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine
- Medicines used to treat heart failure (Cardiac glycosides)
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and it's side effects
- Medicines used to treat certain type of cancer like methotrexate
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine
- Increase the risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids
- There is risk of bleeding if you are taking medicines to thin the blood like warfarin, coumarin
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin, ciprofloxacin (Quinolone )
- Medicines used to treat HIV infections like zidovudine
- If you are taking medicines for treating diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, hunger pangs
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like phenobarbital, carbamazepine, phenytoin
- Medicine used to treat gout-like probenecid
- Medicine used to treat tuberculosis (TB), rifampicin
- Medicine used for pain relief like aspirin
- Medicine used to treat mental problems like depression & the blues (St. John's Wort)
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Do I need to take any precautions before taking Aceclo Plus tablet?
- Yes, you need to tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicine for pain, fever or arthritis.
- Take medicine only for the duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Never take a dose more than what is prescribed, as it can result in an overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit and dark stools; these could be signs of bleeding in your stomach or intestine. If you notice any of these symptoms, immediately stop taking medicine and inform your doctor....
Q: Can children use Aceclo Plus tablet?
A: No, Aceclo Plus tablet is meant to be used in adults only. Do not give any medicine to your child without consulting with the pediatrician.
Q: Can I take paracetamol with Aceclo Plus tablet?
A: Aceclo Plus tablet already contains paracetamol and aceclofenac. Do not take additional paracetamol. Kindly consult your doctor if your pain is not relieved, as the doctor may increase the dose or add another medicine based on your condition.
Q: Is Aceclo Plus tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Aceclo Plus tablet is a pain killer.
Q: Is Aceclo plus safe for elderly people?
A: Caution is advised while giving this medicine to elderly patients since they are at high risk of getting side effects. This medicine should be used under the doctor's supervision.
Q: Can I take Aceclo plus with antibiotics?
A: Aceclo Plus may interact with a few of the antibiotics and produce an altered response. Consult your doctor before taking any antibiotic.
Q: When should I take Aceclo plus?
A: You should take Aceclo plus with or without food, as told by the physician. But take it in the exact dose and duration prescribed by the doctor. Do not modify the dose on your own.
Q: Can we use Aceclo plus for headache?
A: Aceclo plus can be used for headaches, but only if prescribed by the doctor. Do not self-medicate.
Q: What is Aceclo Plus tablet used for?
- Aceclo Plus tablet is used to treat pain & swelling of joints (osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis)
- To treat pain & inflammation of the spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis)
- To treat pain and swelling in the ear, nose or throat
- To treat lower back pain
- To treat lower abdominal pain, uterine cramps and pain related to periods (Gynecological pain)
- To treat toothache
Q: Is Aceclo Plus tablet an antibiotic?
A: No, Aceclo Plus tablet is not an antibiotic. It is a pain-relieving medicine.
Q: What is the composition of Aceclo plus?
A: Aceclo plus composition includes a combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol that helps in reducing swelling and pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis etc.
Q: Can Aceclo plus tablet be used for fever?
A: You can take Aceclo plus for fever, but only after the doctor's advice. Do not take this medicine for any other medical condition other than what it is prescribed for.
- VOLTANEC PR Tablets (Aceclofenac + Paracetamol) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 16 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Paracetamol/Aceclofenac [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 May 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 May 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 May 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 May 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed