Zerodol Pt Tablet
Zerodol Pt Tablet Description
Zerodol Pt tablet is a prescription medicine recommended for persons with moderate to severe pain. It is a combination of three ingredients: Aceclofenac, Tramadol and Paracetamol/Acetaminophen. These
three main components of Zerodol Pt tablets define its mode of action. Aceclofenac is a part of a group of drugs called NSAIDs that helps in relieving inflammation and acts as a painkiller. Paracetamol also acts as a painkiller and helps reduce fever, whereas Tramadol is an opioid analgesic and relieves pain. All the components of Zerodol Pt tablets work by controlling certain chemicals in the brain and reducing sensitivity to pain. It is indicated in persons with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, toothache, fever, headache, joint pain, etc. Directions for use of Zerodol Pt tablets should be strictly followed. It should be taken orally and only on a doctor's recommended dose and schedule. Side effects of Zerodol Pt tablets include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and diarrhoea.
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Spondylitis, Fever, Headache|
|Side effects||Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Loss of appetite|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Zerodol Pt Tablet
- Zerodol Pt tablet is used to treat:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Contraindications of Zerodol Pt Tablet
- Do not take Zerodol Pt tablets:
- If you are allergic or hypersensitivity to aceclofenac, tramadol or paracetamol.
- If you are taking or have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) like Phenelzine or Selegiline in the last 14 days.
- If you have impaired liver function.
- If you have uncontrolled epilepsy.
Side effects of Zerodol Pt Tablet
- Side effects of Zerodol Pt tablets include:
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Zerodol Pt Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of liver, kidney, respiratory, or mental disorders.
- You take vitamins or supplements along with this medication.
- You need to drive or operate machinery after taking a Zerodol Pt tablet.
- You are a child under 12.
Mode of Action of Zerodol Pt Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zerodol Pt Tablet
- Zerodol Pt tablets should be taken as per the recommendation of a doctor.
- This medicine is ideally taken with food but can be taken without food as well.
- Try to maintain a strict schedule and have the medicine at the same time every day.
- Zerodol Pt tablets should be swallowed with a glass of water.
- The tablet should not be crushed or broken for use.
Interactions of Zerodol Pt Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Zerodol is known to interact with the following medicines:
- Carbamazepine tends to lower the efficacy of Zerodol Pt tablets.
- Opioid agonists like Buprenorphine can decrease the pain-relieving potential of Zerodol Pt tablets.
- Antidepressants and antipsychotics can lead to increased side effects.
- Sedative medicines can cause increased drowsiness, respiratory depression, and other side effects.