Zady 500mg Tablet
Zady 500 MG Description
Zady 500 tablet is used to treat bacterial infection. Various organisms infect different parts of the body such as the lungs, throat, airways, urinary tract and dental. This tablet contains azithromy
in, an antibiotic as its active ingredient. Azithromycin inhibits the formation of the cell wall and kills the various susceptible bacterial organisms. It prevents the spread of infection. Take this tablet as prescribed and for the prescribed duration. Zady 500 should be taken with or after food. Always complete the entire course of treatment with the Zady 500, as incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure and increase the risk of re-infection. Before using the Zady 500 tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Aznicy 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹ 20.31/Tablet
- Azincure 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 65.00₹ 55.25₹ 18.42/Tablet
- Azicip 500mg TabletBy Cipla Gx3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.43₹ 55.60₹ 18.53/Tablet
- Azax 500mg TabletBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.63₹ 50.14₹ 16.71/Tablet
- Azrolid 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.80₹ 100.98₹ 20.2/Tablet
- Azikem 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.70₹ 50.19₹ 16.73/Tablet
- Azee 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Cipla Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹ 20.31/Tablet
- Azithral 500mg Tablets 5' SBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 132.36₹ 112.51₹ 22.5/Tablet
- Aziwok 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹ 20.31/Tablet
- Zathrin 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Fdc Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.50₹ 101.57₹ 20.31/Tablet
Uses of Zady 500 MG
Contraindications of Zady 500 MG
- If you are allergic to azithromycin or any other component of Zady 500 tablet
- If you are allergic to erythromycin, any macrolide or ketolide antibiotic
Side effects of Zady 500 MG
- Abdominal pain / discomfort
- Altered blood cell count
- Decrease appetite
- Loose stools
Precautions and Warnings of Zady 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You had any allergic reactions after taking this medicine.
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- Your child is vomiting or has irritability while feeding.
- You have heart disease such as irregular heart rate, heart failure, decreased heart rate.
- You are on any medication.
- You experience diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- You have myasthenia gravis, any severe infection, sinusitis, tonsilitis, ear infection, wounds, skin infection.
- You get any fungal infection after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Zady 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zady 500 MG
- Zady 500 tablet should be taken as a whole with a glass of water. Do not crush, chew or break this medicine.
- If you are taking any antacids, then Zady 500 tablet should be taken at least one hour before or two hours after the dose of antacids. Take it at a fixed time to gain optimal benefit.
Interactions of Zady 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Blood thinners like warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding when used along with this medicine.
- Some medicines can affect the way Zady 500 works or Zaddy 500 itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Zady 500 MG
- Store at a temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.