Volifr Cream Description
Volifen Cream is a topical pain-relieving Cream. It is used to relieve joint and muscle pain. It contains diclofenac as its active ingredient. Diclofenac works locally and improves physical function,
reduces stiffness in joints. Use this medicine as directed by the doctor. Do not use it more than that recommended by the doctor.
Uses of Volifr Cream
Contraindications of Volifr Cream
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or any other pain-relieving medicine
- If you have recently undergone heart bypass surgery.
- If you have experienced allergy, asthma or skin rashes following use of aspirin or other pain killers.
Side effects of Volifr Cream
- Skin irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Volifr Cream
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergic reactions and skin irritation after the application of this Cream. You have any heart-related problems or you have undergone heart bypass surgery. You are pregnant or breastfeeding....
Mode of Action of Volifr Cream
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Volifr Cream
- Volifen Cream is meant for external application only.
- Apply the Cream to the affected area and rub gently.
- Do not apply more than the required often or too often
Interactions of Volifr Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Volifen Cream is meant for topical application and hence is less likely affect the action of other medicines taken orally. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Avoid simultaneous application of other products....
Storage and disposal of Volifr Cream
- Keep this medication out of sight from children.
- Store it in below the room temperature.
Dosage of Volifr Cream
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Volifen Cream works?
Q: Can I apply Volifen Cream everyday?
- Voltaren® Gel (diclofenac sodium topical gel), For topical use only [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Diclofenac Topical (arthritis pain): MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Diclofenac 1% Gel - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 10 May 2022]