Ventab Dxt 100mg Tab
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tab is a prescription medication used in the treatment of depression. Depression is a disorder that causes a feeling of sadness, hopelessness, and loss of interest. This may further disrupt day-to-day life. Ventab Dxt 100 mg contains desvenlafaxine as an active ingredient. Desvenlafaxine improves serotonin and norepinephrine levels, promoting feelings of happiness and pleasure. The dose and duration of this medicine may change among individuals depending on the condition and its severity. It is taken orally according to the recommended dose. It may cause side effects like nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, sweating and dizziness. Proper medical history should be reported to the doctor to be safe....
|You Save||₹53.28 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, sweating, dizziness, insomnia, constipation, loss of appetite|
Check more medicines with composition as Desvenlafaxine(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
- Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tab is used for,
- Treatment of depression and major depressive disorder (a type of depression with a consistent feeling of sadness and low mood).
Contraindications of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
- If you are allergic or hypersensitive to desvenlafaxine which is the main ingredient of the tablet.
- If you are on MAO Inhibitors (type of antidepressants)- Ventab Dxt 100 mg can be consumed only after 14 days of stopping MAO Inhibitors.
Side effects of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
- Dry Mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Reduced sex drive
- High cholesterol
Precautions and Warnings of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
Can I take the Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tablet during pregnancy?
Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet is considered unsafe and should be avoided during pregnancy. Please inform the doctor about pregnancy or if you are planning a baby.
Can I take the Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding while taking Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet is considered unsafe as the medicine can pass through human milk. Please consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding for the best advice.
Can I drive if I have taken the Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tablet?
Ventab Dxt 100mg tablet is known to cause drowsiness, dizziness, and decreased concentration. Hence, it is advised not to drive after taking the medication to ensure safety.
Can I consume alcohol with the Ventab Dxt 100mg?
Alcohol consumption is not recommended while taking the Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet. Alcohol may increase the feeling of drowsiness and confusion, which can lead to serious side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You continue feeling restless. It can happen within weeks of starting the medicine.
- You experience self-harmful or suicidal thoughts and hallucinations. This is more prevalent in individuals from 18-24 years of age; hence it is avoided in this age group.
- You have an uncontrolled increase in blood pressure and muscle stiffness.
- You feel pressure in your eyes.
- It may take 2-4 weeks for you to experience the benefits of Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tablet. Continue taking medicine as advised by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Ventab Dxt 100mg Tab has desvenlafaxine as the active ingredient. It is an antidepressant medicine. It works by maintaining the balance of serotonin and norepinephrine, which are chemicals that stabilise the mood and promote a feeling of well being. Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tab comes with an extended-release formula that helps the slow and gradual release of the medicine....
Directions for Use of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
- Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet should be taken according to the recommendation of a doctor.
- It is usually taken as a long term medicine every day.
- You can take it with or without food.
- Try to maintain a schedule and have the medicine at the same time every day.
- Swallow the tablet orally with a glass of water.
- The tablet should not be chewed, crushed or broken.
Interactions of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Seek medical advice before taking the Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet with antiplatelet medicines like clopidogrel.
- It increases the risk of bleeding if taken with NSAIDs like aspirin or with blood thinners.
- MAO Inhibitors (a type of antidepressant) can have serious interactions, thus the whole medical history should be reported to the doctor.
- Other antidepressants can also interact with the Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet.
- Antifungals can also interact with the Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tablet.
Interactions with food items
- Ventab Dxt is not known to interact with any particular food item.
Storage and disposal of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
Store the medicine at room temperature away from any source of direct heat. Try to avoid keeping the medicine in direct sunlight. The medicine does not need to be refrigerated. Keep it away from the reach of children as well as any pets....
Dosage of Ventab Dxt Er 100 MG
Some common symptoms of an overdose with Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tablets are headache, vomiting, agitation, and dizziness. If you happen to take too much of the Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet, reach out to your doctor or the nearest hospital immediately. Never share your medicine with someone suffering from similar symptoms, it can lead to overdose....
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose, try to take the tablet as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time of the next dose, do not take the double dose. Try to stick to the previous schedule. Consider setting the alarm even if you keep forgetting to take the medication. It is of utmost importance to be regular with this medicine. Do not stop the medicine without consulting the doctor....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is there any specific diet I need to follow while taking Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tablet?
A: There are no special dietary instructions to be followed with the Ventab Dxt 100 mg Tablet. Try to maintain a healthy balanced diet. Try to keep yourself active by exercising regularly.
Q: Is the Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet habit forming?
A: No, Ventab Dxt has not been proven to be habit-forming. One needs to take the dose regularly, as mentioned by the doctor.
Q: Can a Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet cause constipation?
A: Yes, the Ventab Dxt 100mg Tablet can lead to constipation in some people. Eat a fibre-rich diet, including plenty of fruits and vegetables.
VENTAB DXT ER
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.